How to locate Indicator IDs on FC3 aircraft

LanceLynxx

I'm trying to create a custom mission in mission editor, in which a trigger is activated after the engine RPM hits a certain %.

However, while trying to use conditions such as COCKPIT PARAM EQUAL TO or COCKPIT ARGUMENT IN RANGE, I found out I couldn't find the IDs for the indicators, because "devices.lua" apparently doesn't exist for FC3 aircraft, only for stand-alone modules.

I can export values such as the RPM using the "export.lua" entering "return LoGetEngineInfo ()" , but even though it gives me all the engine info I need, it doesn't give me the engine RPM gauge ID, so I cannot use it to activate the trigger.

Any help appreciated.

TL DR where can I find Cockpit Indicator IDs for FC3 aircraft?

And if I can't, how can I make a trigger that activates upon FC3 RPM hitting a certain %?

• 3 weeks later...

FC3 aircrafts were ported into DCS from Lo-Mac, but they don't have the same simulation technology than study modules. I used the LUA-Console on them but they show no Cockpit Parameters at all, and also no Cockpit Indicators.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB