Pssst, wanna buy a cheap TM Warthog? UK/EU

Axel40

Gents,

Just picked one up. Wanted one for a long time...So, these are (apparently) used/refurbished. Well, if that's true whomever sent this one back to TM didn't use it.

This came boxed, all original packaging, not a mark on it. looks and feels brand spanking new.

So, Stick and Throttle £185 of my UK Pounds:megalol:

They have more, don't know how many but they come with a Guarantee (think it was 6 months) and normal consumer rights etc.

Ordered yesterday morning, turned up this morning. FED EX overnight from France to London.

https://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/deals-77/used-products.html

I am SO wrapped right now, grab em while you still can folks!:joystick:

only ships within UK :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Gents,

Just picked one up. Wanted one for a long time...So, these are (apparently) used/refurbished. Well, if that's true whomever sent this one back to TM didn't use it.

This came boxed, all original packaging, not a mark on it. looks and feels brand spanking new.

So, Stick and Throttle £185 of my UK Pounds:megalol:

They have more, don't know how many but they come with a Guarantee (think it was 6 months) and normal consumer rights etc.

Ordered yesterday morning, turned up this morning. FED EX overnight from France to London.

https://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/deals-77/used-products.html

I am SO wrapped right now, grab em while you still can folks!:joystick:

Brilliant ordered one. Cheers

only ships within UK :(

You can change the language on top, it then gives you a few other options which brings you the Thrustmaster page of that country where you can then buy and get it shipped.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Nice one! Was about to blow a lot more for one on Fleabay, Thank you for bothering with the link!!

No worries.

Appears they are now all gone...As I said gents, mine was perfect. I can post pics maybe but what I would be really interested in is were they all that good? I hope so and I hope you all got the result you needed/wanted.

After trying mine, my Son just piped up that he now wants one, he has my X-52 pro. I was straight on the site but as I said, all gone!

You greedy bastids :pilotfly::megalol:;)

You greedy bastids pilotfly.gifmegalol.gifwink.gif

Well, i just got a message that my Warthog got shipped.

Will replace my 17 year old Uber modded Cougar.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

my being shipped

replacing my microsoft force feedback 2

I remember when that was new!! :megalol:

Just remember, no rudder...I'm using a couple keyboard keys until I decide what peds I want.

Hope everyone here gets a VERY good condition Throttle and Stick.:thumbup:

Received mine today. Mint condition!

Just had a little test run, everything seems fine but i need to get used to the sticks handling compared to my U2 modded Cougar stick. Movement of that was (is) a lot smoother then the one spring setup of the Warthog stick. It needs a bit modding...:joystick:

Received mine today. Mint condition!

Just had a little test run, everything seems fine but i need to get used to the sticks handling compared to my U2 modded Cougar stick. Movement of that was (is) a lot smoother then the one spring setup of the Warthog stick. It needs a bit modding...:joystick:

Brilliant news mate!!:) They do take getting used to though....took me a couple days at least!

I will mod the sticks gimbals for sure. Not smooth enough to my taste.

• 11 months later...