Limited Number of Multiplayer servers listing

djacd

In multiplayer all I have ever been able to list is 25 servers or less. I talk to others and they say there are pages of servers out there.

This happens on Open Beta and stable.

I've tried searching the forums and the internet but unfortunately have come up empty, (syntax and terms can be a bugger some times for searches)

I've looked for a setting that may limit this but no joy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

-------------------------------------------------------

Thought I'd update this, not a game problem... it's an ISP problem... If I tether to my cell phone it works properly but on my ISP it is crap.

This illustrates it.

Edited by djacd
Update issue

You're probably running the latest Open Beta (2.5.6.43453) version, right? Most servers have rolled back to the previous one due to instability issues in the latest update.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Also, hit the refresh a few times.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

In multiplayer all I have ever been able to list is 25 servers or less. I talk to others and they say there are pages of servers out there.

This happens on Open Beta and stable.

I've tried searching the forums and the internet but unfortunately have come up empty, (syntax and terms can be a bugger some times for searches)

I've looked for a setting that may limit this but no joy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

There are a few factors to this question....

1. Only servers matching your Stable / OpenBeta version will be shown (currently fewer than normal most likely).

2. I believe that only maps that you own will populate in the server list (i.e I do not own Normandy map, and those servers do not show for me)...... Possibly this is the issue?

3. Make sure that you do not have any parameters set in searching for a server (top of MP screen).

Welcome to the forums!

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria