Manual

Derp

I believe there will be a printed manual available for purchase. It's really hard to put a big manual into a small carton box or DVD keep case.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans

I am interested also in a printed manual...

One of the best moments of SIM pleasure in my life was bringing along the big Falcon 4 manual everywhere on tour and at work with me and studying...

Can we have an official comment or answer on that please?

thanks

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

bring back the big boxes i say

I am interested also in a printed manual...

One of the best moments of SIM pleasure in my life was bringing along the big Falcon 4 manual everywhere on tour and at work with me and studying...

ah Falcon 4, the memeries are flooding back.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• ED Team
Wags said earlier that they were looking into different options. I'll try to find it...

Edit: here it is.

...and note that we would also hope to release the Ka-50 operations portion of the manual prior to game release.

...and note that we would also hope to release the Ka-50 operations portion of the manual prior to game release.

Are we talking about weeks or months prior to release of the game? And can you give the exact date so we can calculate when BS will be released? :D :D

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

• 7 months later...

Ok, I was reading the 1F-16CG-34-1-1 the other day and I realize this manual is very extensive. This thing is about 5 or 6 inches thick (127 to 152.4 mm) and it only talk about the avionics and weapons preflight checks. This a big book and it does not talk about engine or landing gear or flight control systems (just to mention some), just about using avionics (for example:" This is a MFD, this is how you use it on SMS page ect.)

Ok my point is, is the game manuals are going to be that detail? I know you guys have stated many time that they are but wow, I guess I'm just impress and like to say thanks to you guys at ED, just the manuals alone are probably a headache, just writing those things may take for ever. Thanks for all the work.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I still have my Falcon 3.0 manual lying around somewhere, I remember spending many hours just reading it for pleasure, especialy the different ground radar modes, I find those very interesting. Anyone think there will ever be a AAA sim where you must control a EWS grid and direct and fire SAM's? It would be cool to shoot down real players in a fully intergrated battle field.

Maybe someone with the know-how could create a little flash/or whatever program where you can train yourself in button/lever/control recognition in the Ka-50 cockpit, by the looks of it it would be very useful :D

A text apears for a specific function and you need to press the right control on the image, minus points for taking more than 5 seconds and pressing the wrong control. Then there could be a online top scorer list and such...

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

will have manual in PDF when the sim release...

I guess that I do not know if you are asking a question, but if so, I am assuming that the manual WILL be released as a PDF. Usually this is the option of many game devs these days. Also, there was one for Vanilla Lockon and Flaming Cliffs, so it think they will not change the past in this circumstance...

Maybe someone with the know-how could create a little flash/or whatever program where you can train yourself in button/lever/control recognition in the Ka-50 cockpit, by the looks of it it would be very useful :D

A text apears for a specific function and you need to press the right control on the image, minus points for taking more than 5 seconds and pressing the wrong control. Then there could be a online top scorer list and such...

I will release one in 2008..

i got a beta being sent to testers as soon as the build is done

will give some screen's and vids when available :smartass:

just joking :D

• Like 1

It takes a fool to remain sane :huh:

I will release one in 2008..

i got a beta being sent to testers as soon as the build is done

will give some screen's and vids when available :smartass:

just joking :D

My dad is a funny guy :megalol:

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Simce blackshark will never come to Brazil and i ll have to download it, as long there s a PDF Manual that i can print its OK.

The only exeption would be a really beautifull "SE" manual that we could buy away from the game. I dont want to pay 100% taxes on game+ fret.

Simce blackshark will never come to Brazil and i ll have to download it, as long there s a PDF Manual that i can print its OK.

The only exeption would be a really beautifull "SE" manual that we could buy away from the game. I dont want to pay 100% taxes on game+ fret.

Get someone to send you a Disc copy :smilewink:

Had a similar problem with a member at LockOnFiles a while ago. I had him purchase LockOn Gold off Amazon UK with my delivery address.

When I received the disc I forwarded it to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and he's now got Flaming Cliffs. Simple and Convenient, with no added tax etc etc.

Keep this in mind - when the time comes I won't hesitate to do the same again, although I'm sure the Marketing strategy would extend to the South American Continent.........

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'