Castor Troy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team

Hi

it is a known issue and the team are working on it.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Possibly useful information - the crash appears (in my case) to be associated with logging in.

Same here.

I can confirm that the Dedicated Server executable is crashing only if the user is prompted to go through the the log in window.

On a different server I have the "network.vault" file logging the account in automatically and the dedicated server executable is launching the server and starts the hosting session without any problems whatsoever.

Cheers!

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

I still cannot use the beta since the game crashes when I have to enter my credentials .... ED tests its updates before distributing them ?? It's nice to want to make sure that it is the users who test the game to save money ... but first you have to release a usable beta !!!

i9 9900KF, 32Go Gskill Trident, RTX 2070 Super , 500Go NVME SSD , 2To SSD

• ED Team
I still cannot use the beta since the game crashes when I have to enter my credentials .... ED tests its updates before distributing them ?? It's nice to want to make sure that it is the users who test the game to save money ... but first you have to release a usable beta !!!

This issue did not show on any internal testing builds, our public test version open beta is used for this exact reason, to flush out issues before going to stable version.

Please keep the thread here for the bug report

thanks

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Yes part of the problem is the network.vault

We have tested a fix internally and as soon as I have news about a patch I will let you know.

thanks

• ED Team

workaround for issue is set in options.lua

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\options.lua

use notepad++ to edit

["autologin"] = true,

this works only if the network.vault has not been deleted prior to the last patch.

Thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

use notepad++ to edit

["autologin"] = true,

this works only if the network.vault has not been deleted.

Thanks

In that document under the Miscellaneous subheading, my autologin is already set to true and it doesn't work.

927024333_optionsfail.thumb.jpg.9c0de7ab0b2d1d9310333691fdccb4b0.jpg

Edited by chris_lancaster

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.

In my case, I had no problem logging in, and no crashes after.

Just a thought, if it helps with the problem.

Do you, my friends, start DCS as an administrator? Maybe it's important for this issue.

Feel the need, the need for speed forum.jpg

I feel the need...the need for speed. Highway...to the danger zone. Gonna take you right into the danger zone.

MB ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer, CPU i5 4690, GPU MSI GTX 970 4GB, RAM Corsair Vengeance blue 24GB, SSD Samsung EVO 860 500GB, T16000M FCS Hotas, PS3 cam with Opentrack.

use notepad++ to edit

["autologin"] = true,

this works only if the network.vault has not been deleted.

Thanks

Unfortunately it did not work for me. Maybe because i never used autologin?

network.vault is present from 17th Feb.

So after i start DCS i got to log in screen, the only difference is autologin is checked.

After entering credentials crash happens.

Edited by ukkemon

• ED Team

thanks for letting me know,

We are testing a fix currently as soon as I know more I will pass it on.

use notepad++ to edit

["autologin"] = true,

this works only if the network.vault has not been deleted prior to the last patch.

Thanks

The login in DCS with this method worked for me exactly once. Indeed:

All purchased modules and missions were not available. The network.vault in my installation directory is from February 14th, 2020. I made the change in options.lua in notepad ++ and still opened when I logged on to DCS. In notepad ++ came the message that the options.lua was changed by another program. If I try to log in to DCS again, I get the same error message: "Unfortunately DCS has crashed."

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

I really hope not, this is a fundamental bug that prevents you from using DCS and the purchased modules, it must be solved in the shortest possible time!

:thumbup:

BETA, BETA, BETA, BETA, BETA, it is a BETA, go and use the STABLE!

Module: viel zu viele...

Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread

DCS Open Beta 2.5.6.43931 hotfix

• Crash at login without authorization data fixed
  • Multiplayer memory leak on carrier fixed
  • A-10A and A-10C: taxi lights fixed
  • Ka-50: IT-23 now can't be adjusted without electric power

Thanks so much ED :)

:thumbup:

• ED Team

no problem, thank you for being patient while we fix it