Bomb spacing

pacotito

Last night I was doing some boming runs with the tgp and CCRP. 10 cbu-97. Dropped as single but all 10. If I changed the spacing to anything but default the bombs would drop early. I have a few tracks all with different spacing. I will upload tonight. As I increased the spacing the bombs would drop earlier and earlier. By the time I got to 500ft the first bombs weren't even close to hitting. Falling way short. I'll do more testing tonight. Anyone else have this problem?

Edited by pacotito

Pacotito

I7-5820k@4.5 Z99 extreme4 16gb ddr4

520gb ssd. Gigabyte ssc GTX960 SSC 4gb

The tgp was locked on the first tank in point track for testing. With not changing the spacing all 10 hit close. Within margin of error. Increasing the spacing seems to effect all 10 bombs and it drops early. I could be wrong but shouldn't the first drop on my target and the rest get spaced to the feet after the first drop?

Edited by pacotito

Pacotito

The tgp was locked on the first tank in point track for testing. With not changing the spacing all 10 hit close. Within margin of error. Increasing the spacing seems to effect all 10 bombs and it drops early. I could be wrong but shouldn't the first drop on my target and the rest get spaced to the feet after the first drop?

I'll test

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeap

It looks the waypoint bust be in the middle of the line to bomb

If you put in the 1st vehicle the bombs will have a early drop

Try the MIZ I send with 4 bomb ripple and 800ft

but shouldn't the first drop on my target and the rest get spaced to the feet after the first drop?

It seems logical I know, but I guess it's not the way that works

Maybe there's a reason where're not seeing

F-16 CBU97.miz

Edited by vhsousa

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah it seems like its adjusting the release point based on total length of the run. So when I did a 10 ripple at 500 feet spacing the first bomb was 2000 ft short with bomb 5/6 being "on target". Is this how it is supposed to work?

Pacotito