Mission two - triggers bugged?

In mission two, almost immediately on mission start, the emergency forces drive off to the western part of the airfield despite the C-130 still being on approach. After the hot mic sequence, the mission seems to be stuck with the follow me still on the taxi-way(I sped up the time and waited 30 minutes). Even rolling around the follow me and taking off, the mission seems to be stuck.

I remember this mission from a couple years ago where the C-130 crashes first with the emergency forces then driving to it.

Can someone else please double check?

Running the newest version of the DCS Open Beta.

Thanks.

Nothing happens for me either in mission 14 after initial attack of friendly forces completed.

Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением

Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" © Flanker

One of DCS's biggest problems is the way missions are broken so frequently with updates. It must discourage mission/campaign builders and it lowers the attractiveness of older modules (Mig-21 for example).

I am specifically avoiding the 2.5.6 update because, until last week, I hadn't yet started Piercing Fury and was afraid it would be broken by the update. And since it is no longer for sale, I'm worried about future functionality. I will either put off updating until I finish this campaign, or make a separate installation just for this kind of thing.

I did the first mission last week and I must say it is amazing work! This campaign (so far) shows the true potential of DCS. ED would be far better served to have talented campaign builders brought in house and make much more such content, instead of incidentally breaking the missions so often and leaving it to the mission designers to always play catch up. Imagine how much good content this game could have by this point. It seems like such a neglected and lost opportunity to greatly enhance DCS.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...