Anybody have plans for a Hornet Landing Gear and Hook Mechanism?

Gladman

Just as the title says. Wondering if anyone has plans for the Landing Gear mechanism and Hook. If it includes electronics, great.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Just as the title says. Wondering if anyone has plans for the Landing Gear mechanism and Hook. If it includes electronics, great.

I found this on 'tinterweb.... I used the design for my pit and it works great for both gear and hook...

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=228592&stc=1&d=1582540439

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=243783

I also only used one microswitch and then changed the LUA code in the joystick.lua file. (it the switch is pressed then gear/hook is up, if not pressed the gear/hook is down....)

:thumbup:

906694836_LandingGearHandle.jpg.fa3dd0b578d5af8450b2a07fbf283a6b.jpg

Edited by Shadow912

Sinclair ZX81 - 1K RAM - 16K Wobbly Ram Pack - Tape Drive - Kempston Joystick :helpsmilie:

Thanks, thatll help.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I’m working on a simpler design that’ll hopefully be done in the next week or so. When it’s done, I’ll post up pics.

It should be fairly simple. The parts were around $100 from McMaster Carr but I can build both with that $100.

The only other expense was a bodnar board that I’m still waiting on.

Thats really good to hear. Looking forward to the info.

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet