perfromance drop i7 6700 , gtx 1070

Hello,

I never had any problems on my PC, I know it is not state of the art, but I think it is still decent enough.

Im having some pretty good framedrops, and lags recently for the past month now!

PC specs:

i7 6700, gtx 1070, 16 gigs of ddr4.

Best regards,

Jan

Asrock Z270 pro4, i7 6700, gtx 1070

Do you experience the framedrops in singleplayer too?

Since the release of 2.5.6 im having some lags on multiplayer servers, more like freezes, sometimes for multiple seconds. Probably the issue is not on your end (Mission development tools used on most servers like Moose or Mist gave some errors in 2.5.6 and need updates afaik).

Otherwise maybe check your temperatures and try repair your DCS installation :thumbup:

Do you experience the framedrops in singleplayer too?

Since the release of 2.5.6 im having some lags on multiplayer servers, more like freezes, sometimes for multiple seconds. Probably the issue is not on your end (Mission development tools used on most servers like Moose or Mist gave some errors in 2.5.6 and need updates afaik).

Otherwise maybe check your temperatures and try repair your DCS installation :thumbup:

Hi,

yes I only play single player... Especially the problem is with VIggen, once I turn on the Radar, the drop is significant.

Temperatures are fine, CPU & GPU around 55C. I did Passmark benchmark test, and It is fine.

Asrock Z270 pro4, i7 6700, gtx 1070