Al Udeid AB for the PG map.

FlankerKiller

The Deid has been a major us base in the region for many years, it’s absence on the PG map is odd. Qatar is clearly on the map but not fleshed out, and it should be. The Deid would certainly play a major role in any conflict in the region. Plus I’ve spent a lot of time there and the thought of dropping a GBU-12 into my old AMU fills me with joy. That or doing gun runs on the bra with the A-10. But seriously it’s a big and interesting base in the region, and it’s missing.

It's kind of there, it looks like it has a TACAN or at least an NDB, and the images are there, albeit as part of the ground textures. I happen to always place tankers in my missions coming from there. I also know I would spend all my time disregarding the mission and bee lining it to try and shoot off some disco belts from backpacks because it's the middle of the day! AeriaGloria, it's (for lack of better terms) a double-wide tent that when viewed from the air, looks like a bra, and the name stuck

FENRIR

No KC-10 in DCS? Thank goodness for small miracles!

Intel i5 4690K OC to 4.0, Corsair CX850M PSU, 16GB Patriot Viper @ 1866MHz, EVGA GTX 1060 SC, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Saitek X-55, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Delanclip

There’s a giant bra in Qatar?

Yep, it's a bit of a hangout

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

The Deid has been a major us base in the region for many years, it’s absence on the PG map is odd. Qatar is clearly on the map but not fleshed out, and it should be. The Deid would certainly play a major role in any conflict in the region. Plus I’ve spent a lot of time there and the thought of dropping a GBU-12 into my old AMU fills me with joy. That or doing gun runs on the bra with the A-10. But seriously it’s a big and interesting base in the region, and it’s missing.

It would be nice to see northern PG filled out, I'd love to fly around Kuwait city , but I don't have the same animosity towards the place to want to drop bombs on it. I flew down for a few weeks from arifjan- in Kuwait, and the 'deed was a sort of Shangri-La we were unprepared for... enough to not even mind the transient barracks.

Unlike in Kuwait, people BBQed, had access to alcohol, hung out together, and generally seemed happy. The chowhalls were nice, and the showers werent in crowded trailers. When we got back to arifjan-seemed almost a gulag by comparison. It wasn't a happy transition to go back

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

It would be nice to see northern PG filled out, I'd love to fly around Kuwait city , but I don't have the same animosity towards the place to want to drop bombs on it. I flew down for a few weeks from arifjan- in Kuwait, and the 'deed was a sort of Shangri-La we were unprepared for... enough to not even mind the transient barracks.

Unlike in Kuwait, people BBQed, had access to alcohol, hung out together, and generally seemed happy. The chowhalls were nice, and the showers werent in crowded trailers. When we got back to arifjan-seemed almost a gulag by comparison. It wasn't a happy transition to go back

Yeah, I’m there now and compared to how it was it’s super chill. When your deployed there you don’t really have time to enjoy the nice parts. Plus in 2009-2011 the new Cadillacs were just being built, so you did get 5 minute showers in a crappy trailer, no indoor plumbing, and a cramped room in a trailer that you shared with your off shift counter part. Of cores you worked 14 hours a day so you were rearly there. And on the back side you spent some time in the tents, which I honestly preferred over the trailers anyway. But it was the ass hole E7s that I hated the most. One of my fondest memories here is being screamed at because the back of my PT shirt had come untucked while I was running on a tread mill in CC’s shitty ass gym, it was over a hundred degrees in the gym. BPC is a relative Paradise by comparison. It was just being finished in 2011 when I was last here. Now this place looks more like a permanent base, and the airman even hive indoor plumbing in the double stacks, there spoiled.

Yep, it's a bit of a hangout

Huge, it’s the recreation area.

My mind must be in the gutter...

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2