Cannot get in aircraft on my mission created from scratch

gavilan_cl

Hello

Last night a group of friend and me tried to fly on TF-51.

I created a mission from scratch and added only one group of 4xTf-51. I checked that players and client was assigned to each acfr of the flight. This flight was also set to take off from the runway.

Once the server up, we tried to get on the acfr but the entire flight started on the ramp with engines running. only 2 of them could actually be taken by players. One of then was taken by IA and took off, and the other one was keeped on the ramp with its engine running, but It could be taken by anyone.

This is very strange..... I was showing DCS to a new pilot and this crashed our flight time.

This is first time I have this issue. I’m not a master on mission creation but I know he basic

If someone have some idea about why this is happening, I will be very gratefull

Salute

• ED Team

Hi

This is a known issue and reported.

The player's flight reverts to AI control when a mission is opened in the mission editor for the first time.

Re-saving the mission should help

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2