Sling loading sounds

Where were they located before?

A big part of the sound files were encrypted in 2.5.6 and you can't edit them anymore, or delete only parts of them.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

Hi, I used to delete most of the sling loading voice assist files to prevent aneurysms, but I can't seem to find the .wavs anymore to delete them. Does anyone know where the sound files are hiding?

Same problem here.

I did find C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Speech\common_events (lines 718-767).

Not the .wav files but might be modifiable to selectively cancel out the voice assists. I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet. Let me know.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Where were they located before?

A big part of the sound files were encrypted in 2.5.6 and you can't edit them anymore, or delete only parts of them.

They used to be seperate .wav files that were in a common folder, I can't remember the exact path.

Thanks Chic, I'm looking into that now.

Same problem here.

I did find C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Speech\common_events (lines 718-767).

Not the .wav files but might be modifiable to selectively cancel out the voice assists. I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet. Let me know.

Yes, you can simply delete any lines that you want and the rest will work appropriately. Thanks for finding that!

Sweet. Thanks.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS