Every switch in the cockpit as Mission Editor function.

Fri13

I wish that every switch, button and setting that there is in the cockpit, would be a function in the unit special modes. So that you can select the aircraft (pilot/client) and set a specific switches and buttons set as wanted on the moment the human player steps in the cockpit.

Then make that template list as a file that can be saved like weather can be (click disk icon, give a name of settings and done).

This way one could example simple make a quick mission where settings like JHMS is activated fully (0-100%) from the begin, the Counter Measurement system is ByPass by default, MFCD's are in the wanted pages, landing gear is down... etc.

Later one same thing should be for all radio frequencies, all waypoints etc that can be saved/loaded too separately.

And give each of the buttons/switches etc a clear ID number that can then be used in mission scripting with simple triggers. Like you go to module configs and you see all ID numbers behind their corresponding functions. Then you can go to trigger and set modes like "IF button #223 OFF 60 seconds after Button #12 UP, then play audiofile". (That as example that if one button is OFF 60 seconds after GEAR LEVER is set UP, then audio file is played".

Edited by Fri13

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.