Module trials

DW2020

I think its going to be either the F16 or F18 for me next and am now just trying to decide which. 90% of my missions are Air to Air with just a small amount of Air to Ground.

I'd love to have a trial with either of those planes.

I'm 99% A2G.

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

I think a try before you buy would be great. Say 4-7 days. Single player only & limited weapon types & limited clickable buttons just the essentials. Just enough to know if the aircraft is reight for you. Just my opinion.:):thumbup:

It would be IP address based so you couldn't take the piss :rolleyes:

AFAIK in most houses there are dynamic IP addresses; mine is dynamic and changes from time to time.

I’ve never tried but I think you can change it if you have a VPN or maybe even without it.

It would still be better than using only the account as an identifier, though.

Another possibility could be to limit the usable time of each session to something like 10 minutes until the user buys the module.

Planes: FC3, Spitfire, Harrier, F-14, F-18, MiG-21, Edge 540 - Helicopters: UH-1H, Mi-8 - Environments: Persian Gulf, Supercarrier

PC specs in the spoiler

I run DCS 2.7 using:

MasterWatt 550 semi-fanless and semi-modular, core i7-3770 (4 cores @ 3.8 GHz) with 8 GB DDR3, GTX1050 Ti (768 cores @ 1.8 GHz) with 4 GB GDDR5, 5.1 sound card, 240 GB SSD, Windows 8.1T.16000M FCS Flight Pack (i. e. stick+throttle+rudder pedals), opentrack head trakcer