Lost ability to hover.

DmitriKozlowsky

I dunno what happened, since 2.5.5. , but I lost ability to hover Gazzele. Either it goes forward or back. If I bring to stop, and hold cyclic in that trim state, after a second helicopter lurches forward and accelerates. I arrest fwd motion with cyclic back pressure. It stops, then a second or so later lurches backward and accelerates. Its confusing and I don't understand. I have no problem hovering KA-50 and UH-1H. Was able to hover Gazelle in 2.5.5, now in 2.5.6. I don't understand cyclic dynamics. Travel area of cyclic is smaller then ever. Barely, barely just slightly larger then cyclic caret on controls indicator.

Check that force feedback is not enabled on the Gazelle.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

OK, much better. After turning FFB off in Misc. Redo the control curves in AXIS for Gazelle....

I see,.. you got it sorted.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.