Cold War Pilots F-86F Sabre Server

Miles Vorkosigan

The Server name has been changed to The Forgotten War 1950-1953 PvE

See details about the change here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=266187

Server Name: Korean War Sabre Pilots

Password: None!

Korean War Sabre Pilots is a PvE playground to pound the poor bloody infantry into the mud or chase down a dastardly enemy pilot or two. Although it is focused on co-op flying there is opportunities for PvP as well. For example; the current mission on the server has Mig15s available to fly as well as Sabres.

To start I have loaded Surrexen's excellent "Operation Secret Squirrel" multiplayer mission which can be found here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3306916/?sphrase_id=22167352

WWII Assets Pack is required (yes, I agree with what you are thinking)

As I learn more about mission creation in the MOOSE environment I will create my own missions.

Every other week some of us get together to fly a co-op mission in the F-86F Sabre. Anyone is welcome to join in.

We have a Discord server listed below.

We are not a squadron, the discord is just for pilots to link up and fly together. Most of us are members of other, more modern, jet squadrons.

Korean War Sabre Pilots

https://discord.gg/C5C3Kw3

Korean_War_Sabre_Pilots.png

Edited by Miles Vorkosigan
Updated the name of the server.

Lots of fun. And was a smooth ride throughout on Saturday. Anything planned for this week?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Thank you Devil Lettuce, I appreciate your feedback. All credit for the mission goes to Surrexen.

It was good flying with you last night [ZIPPO], that last MiG was a puzzle with all of that energy. My neck was getting tired last night trying to track him in those endless loops.

Had a quick go last night on your server and I think it's really top-notch! Clearly a lot of effort has been put into the making of it and it shows especially with reference to the playability. Adversaries placed in a sweet spot avoiding dull transit times and plenty of action to be found when you reach the target areas. Really great to see such equally matched cold war jets lock horns. Server starred, will be back on later great stuff Propnut.

We dropped by last night and had a nice action loaded evening on your server.

I had issues with dialing in on the NDB's at 688 and I think it was 355. I had no problems reaching Batumi so I assume my radio was good. Is it possible that they were shut off?

Thanks for serving, Stephan