Setting up Synthetic Runway approaches in-cockpit

Spathiphyllum

Hello,

A very old request revisited.

I heard there was a "major" update to the Mirage last autumn, so fingers crossed.

Is it now possible to program a synthetic runway approach without preparing the destination runway in the editor in advance?

This would be a very basic feature.

As far as I remember, it was not possible the last time I checked, which is a shame, because a destination airport may change at any time due to a number of reasons (weather, being one but since we are talking about a military simulation, the pre-programmed destination airport might even be under attack and thus, unsafe to land at). This means if there is no option to program a synthetic runway approach on the fly, the whole thing is useless. And of course, it is also highly unrealistic that a pilot needs a "mission editor" to set up a cockpit instrument. This function should be 100% functional without any mission editor input.

Please let me know if Razbam finally implemented this very basic feature.

Thanks a lot!

Is it now possible to program a synthetic runway approach without preparing the destination runway in the editor in advance?

Not possible in DCS i.e. 2.5.6.43931

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080