Dcs training willing to pay

I have about 150 hours logged in dcs. It’s amazing but learning it is ridiculously obtuse.

I am happy to help distribute funds to the community that can help with the following. I’m not interested in chucks guides, YouTube videos or forum posts. Only interested in one on one expert instruction.

Su27 a2a training (satal level tactics)

F15 a2a training (satal level tactics)

F18 full spectrum training (500 or more hours required)

M2000 full spectrum training (500 or more hours required)

Willing to pay north of $100 per hour for the above assuming requirements met

Dm if interested

Edited by Goose12

I’m in the UK if the time fits and can assist on both the F18 and M2000.

Caveats: I do NOT wish to the paid

This is a community, not a business

I’d you’re happy with times, PM me

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

since it wont let me post new thread i thought id leave my question here....

F-15 is an air superior fighter. why wont it allow F-15 carry aim 9x? makes absolutely no sense at all. air superiority fighter forced to use inferior missiles. face palm. am i right? of course i am!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could afford personal trainer. ive watched boat loads tutorials on various topics and still having trouble learning my hornet.

Buy a pulse monitor. If your pulse spikes during an evolution your problem is being ham-fisted with the stick.

It sounds stupid, but you might be surprised by the results.

i wish i could afford personal trainer. ive watched boat loads tutorials on various topics and still having trouble learning my hornet.

This is an open forum, great place to find knowledge. I learned a lot reading threads. What issues are you having? I’m sure there are people that fly the Hornet that can help you out...

F/A-18C Hornet, i9 9900K OC 5.0G, 1TB Intel 660 M.2 SSD, Z390 Aorus Pro, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB, GeForce RTX 2080TI, TM Warthog HOTAS, TM T-Rudder, Oculus Rift S, Open Wheeler GEN2 Sim Chair w/ Warthog Upgrade.

Buy a pulse monitor. If your pulse spikes during an evolution your problem is being ham-fisted with the stick.

It sounds stupid, but you might be surprised by the results.

It sure does quicken when fighting another human being. Adrenaline rush from hell!:joystick: I'm decent with F-15 but having problems learning how to fire a HARM with the hornet. i know how the harm sees a target etc diamond is in the upper right uncaged a-g mode master arm but the thing is still crossed out and will not fire! Last time I tried it I watched the sam launch and kill me that i had targeted. aint been back since... smh

I’m in the UK if the time fits and can assist on both the F18 and M2000.

Caveats: I do NOT wish to the paid

This is a community, not a business

I’d you’re happy with times, PM me

Thanks! I am in CST timezone. Let me know when a time would work for you.

This is an open forum, great place to find knowledge. I learned a lot reading threads. What issues are you having? I’m sure there are people that fly the Hornet that can help you out...

It's not so much specific issues as the having to stop playing, look up my problem and then go back and try again.

Having direct instruction while playing is a much faster and better training experience.

It sure does quicken when fighting another human being. Adrenaline rush from hell!:joystick: I'm decent with F-15 but having problems learning how to fire a HARM with the hornet. i know how the harm sees a target etc diamond is in the upper right uncaged a-g mode master arm but the thing is still crossed out and will not fire! Last time I tried it I watched the sam launch and kill me that i had targeted. aint been back since... smh

It’s always the small things we miss. For me it was always the cage/uncage that I missed. I believe the step you missed for the harm handoff was TDC depress to select and then uncage. I couldn’t get the HARM to show RDY without that step. Give it a shot, pun intended...

F/A-18C Hornet, i9 9900K OC 5.0G, 1TB Intel 660 M.2 SSD, Z390 Aorus Pro, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB, GeForce RTX 2080TI, TM Warthog HOTAS, TM T-Rudder, Oculus Rift S, Open Wheeler GEN2 Sim Chair w/ Warthog Upgrade.

It's not so much specific issues as the having to stop playing, look up my problem and then go back and try again.

Having direct instruction while playing is a much faster and better training experience.

I very much agree with you. Much easier with one-on-one instruction. Maybe some pilots that want to volunteer their time could start a one-on-one training server for those not involved with squadrons? Forgive me if there already is one...

I very much agree with you. Much easier with one-on-one instruction. Maybe some pilots that want to volunteer their time could start a one-on-one training server for those not involved with squadrons? Forgive me if there already is one...

The 104th guys used to do this when we only had the F15. It would be nice to have a community subject matter expert on each aircraft to provide some group training with newbies. That would be awesome

I am looking for experienced pilots of the 18, 16 and 2000

Define experienced, lol. I have only been flying DCS for about 7 months but, and thankfully, I have had the time to study and train a lot. I generally fly 3-5 hours a day. I am still learning new things every day. Currently going through CV and F/A- 18 NATOPS manuals. So much information. So I guess it comes down to what you want to do? Are you looking join a good squadron, cold start, run a 3-4 hour mission, and RTB during a storm at night? (Case III Landing). Or do you just want to jump on a PvP and dogfight for an hour when you have the time?

I would keep an eye on the squadron recruiting section in this forum. They cover all levels of experience. Most squadrons have 1 or 2 (or more) of the experienced pilots that help the new guys. And it’s DCS, if you don’t like the squadron, go find another one. Other than that, reading the tutorial forums can answer a lot of questions as well. And practice, practice, practice...

Mr_sukebe, that is awesome that you have stepped forward to offer assistance. Much respect!

HOT TIP: For learning the avionics systems of any of the more complex aircraft use ACTIVE PAUSE to get the "buttonology" down pat. I believe this technique will accelerate your learning curve.

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FYI,

“As pilots complete or drop out of the training program we open slots. So, we are opening 4 F-18 slots for the North American side of the wing VMFA-115

Two seats have been filled, so we are down to:

2 - F18 pilots North America.

0 - F18 pilots Europe

Training can take up to 3 months, or as little as 2 weeks. It depends on your current skill level and commitment to fly.

Click here and then recruitment.

https://forum.vcaw1.com/

If anybody is interested...

• 2 weeks later...