Mavericks Only Work on LEFT MFD

Slazi

Sensor Up to slew mavs doesn't work on the right MFD - only the left.

Is this well known? I thought I was an idiot trying to get Mavs working. It seemed they sometimes worked and sometimes didn't.

It makes sense with the Sensor commands on the Harrier, but I don't remember seeing this anywhere in YouTube guides, Chuck's guides, or anywhere else.

Is this why there are so many posts saying they cant get them working?

If I remember correctly, that is a limitation in the actual Harrier. The Maverick video is physically only wired to the left screen and can therefore only be used there. I do not know if it is written in any of the manuals, but I suspect it is.

Pocket guide. Page 79.

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

Pocket guide. Page 79.

:(

EDIT Checked my Pocket Guide and it must be different to yours. My p79 is talking about the GAU-12 Gun pod.- Created 2/18/2020

Also, my point wasn't about the manual. It just seems to be something ignored.

SECOND EDIT

Do you end all your posts with '..'? Is that intentional? It feels like '...' and makes it seem like whatever you posted should have been obvious and it was a waste of your time to answer it.

THIRD EDIT

Now I feel bad about posting the sad face. Thank you for posting - sorry I took it the wrong way.

Edited by Slazi