I think heatblur should tackle.....

V22 Osprey.

Change my mind!

Because Heatblur has so much experience with rotary stuff... :music_whistling:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Variable 'wing' - multi crew.

It hits in those two points they have already accomplished.

Also it's a relatively modern design for a transport. Which there is really only a handful of ingame .

Honestly I asked myself who would do it best and I find the evidence shows heatblur.

Was just a whimsical thought but hey if the shoe fits.

Wouldn't it be awesome if.....

No (IMHO)

Focussing on making the first two HB modules dependable and super stable would be a more valuable target (at least in my DCS world, and most probably in the worlds of many other customers) instead of creating a new bug listing called "Osprey" containing half a million entries (at least) which the customers have to take care about.

But you asked ... yes, "they should" start the Tornado. Yes, indeed. Of course.

The one and only exception for buying pre-release :D

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Perhaps the title should have been

Wouldn't it be awesome if.....

Absolutly not! Heatblur has exprience with fast jets and I would like them to stick to that! As they have experience with multicrewing, ground mapping radar and variable wing geometry I would much rather like to see them doing jets like the Tornado or the F-111 or the A-6. Leave the Osprey to other devs.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Absolutly not! Heatblur has exprience with fast jets and I would like them to stick to that! As they have experience with multicrewing, ground mapping radar and variable wing geometry I would much rather like to see them doing jets like the Tornado or the F-111 or the A-6. Leave the Osprey to other devs.

Agreed, it would be a waste of their time to work on an unarmed (for the most part) transport aircraft.

V-22s have game-changing, real-world applications, but not one that translates very well into video games.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

Buzzkills!

I should make this my callsign :D

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 month later...
V22 Osprey.

Change my mind!

Because they mever released the AI A6Es they planned waay before ANY of this other stuff.

Im sick of F18 lot 20s replacing A6Es. Plus that gave us up for a module

A6E module>V22

A6E AI > AI V22 and for me V22 module bc I already have a huey and could buy an Mi8. A v22 cant do much else they can. Id rather see

F4 Phantom

A6

MI24

Su24/34

Nah. I'd rather they did the Navy F-4J/N/S with Jester.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2