NWS keeps disengaging

bartdude300

Hi Guys I am having issues with the NWS on the F18 when I assign it to a button on my stick once I press it the NWS disengages and I cannot engage it again ? is there something in the game set up that I must tick in settings. Its been fine till I recently re installed my DCS 2.5. I have tried a default reset with all the keys but it still does the same any help much appreciated.

Thanks Bart

Gigabyte X470, 32gb corsair 3200 ddr4, AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, Ml240 coolmaster, Nvidia GTX1080ti 11gb, 512gb ssd Seagate for DCS,Oculus rift CV1, X52 joystick and throttle

Normal NWS SHOULD stay engaged, but Hi-Gain NWS will turn off when the button is released if wings are spread--is that the issue, or is it NWS in general?

Intel Core i7-6700@3.4GHz

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB

16GB RAM

TM TFRP Rudder Pedals

TM TWCS Throttle

Virpil VPCWarBRD Base

TM F/A-18C Hornet Grip

This. With wings folded, NWS HI is a toggle. With wings unfolded, you must hold down NWS to enable NWS HI.

Thanks

Yep that has certainly been my experience.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

This. With wings folded, NWS HI is a toggle. With wings unfolded, you must hold down NWS to enable NWS HI.

Just to add to this you can also maintain NWS High with the wings 'Unlocked' they don't have to be folded, you just need to pop the handle out of its locked position and you will stay in NWS High.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad