Head movement limits

ags

Hi, I'm on a reverb, and sometimes get head limits, sometimes don't.

Some people suggested it would be first flight of the day, first multiplayer takeoff, second multiplayer takeoff, etc - but so far it's not a rule, it comes and goes. I've tried to find a pattern, but I can only call it random.

I first had it in Spit, recently saw in Hornet. Today, in the hornet? Nothing.

VR, i9, Winwing, TM and VKB.

2, 4, ban, ban, 2

Also make sure you, do the moves, to get your headset center established... Look left slowly look right, and look down at the ground, you may have to do it a couple of times. You might want to add a center headset button to your hotas bindings

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Did you set the Reverb up for seated or did you do the room boundaries? I did room boundaries finally and it seemed to help. Not sure if it should have. But I was getting frequent tracking issues with seated setup only. Maybe try it and tell me if you get improvements. If not then I may just go back to seated setup. It could be placebo affect for me.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

• ED Team

I have spoken with the team,

Restricting head movement in VR can create problems for motion sickness, for now we wont be restricting it.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2