FIAT G-91R1 / R3 / PAN

Make it a module I will buy it!

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Hi everyone,

What do you think about this vintage bird?

3D model provided by Sim Skunk Works

Really nice .. will you release it as an AI aircraft Mod?

.. I like to use such AI aircrafts on my MiG-21 missions, for example the VSN F-104, but I'd love to have more variety.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Really nice .. will you release it as an AI aircraft Mod?

.. I like to use such AI aircrafts on my MiG-21 missions, for example the VSN F-104, but I'd love to have more variety.

Best regards

Currently it is flyable with a dedicated cockpit and EFM (as we did for the MB-339)... there is a lot of work to do and we have to add several poly to the cockpit but nothing of impossibile.7f4a6792282e2aa84d026a168947cd89.jpg

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Looks awesome! I'd love to use it on my missions. And you have also my country Tiger Meet livery (Portugal). I'm eager for this mod. Thank you!

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.