Locked out of DCS?

A couple of days ago I received a message from DCS that the F-15C and the SU27 were available to install and thinking that they must have upgraded the FC3 aircraft which I have I clicked the install button.

On the next startup I was asked to insert the serial numbers or skip well I didn't have the numbers and so put the serial number for FC3 but of course that didn't work. A message appeared

saying I had authorization for two days.

On starting up the following day I get the message " loading ' but it never does so I am locked out.

Can anyone tell me how to proceed from here?

Thanks.

Ibis

Well I just tried again but it still requests the valid serial numbers or click "skip" which I did, "skip" that is, and it let me in for another 2 days

In my installed modules I had noticed the F-15C for DCS World and the SU-27 for DCS World are in my installed modules along with FC 3.

Edited by Ibis
Further info.

A couple of days ago I received a message from DCS that the F-15C and the SU27 were available to install and thinking that they must have upgraded the FC3 aircraft which I have I clicked the install button.

On the next startup I was asked to insert the serial numbers or skip well I didn't have the numbers and so put the serial number for FC3 but of course that didn't work. A message appeared

saying I had authorization for two days.

On starting up the following day I get the message " loading ' but it never does so I am locked out.

Can anyone tell me how to proceed from here?

Thanks.

Ibis

Well I just tried again but it still requests the valid serial numbers or click "skip" which I did, "skip" that is, and it let me in for another 2 days

In my installed modules I had noticed the F-15C for DCS World and the SU-27 for DCS World are in my installed modules along with FC 3.

The F15 and SU27 stand alone modules were free for the weekend, that's over now.

Can probably uninstall the stand alones and use the FC3 ones again.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Having the same issue.

Does uninstalling F15 + Su27 solve the problem? Has anyone tried so far? Just curious, as I won't be able to get to the PC before the weekend.

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured