Jester Slew Radar

bonesvf103

Is there a way to tell Jester to slew the radar left or right? If I'm turning to intercept and the bogey falls outside of the scan cone as shown in the TID, he doesn't slew the radar over and I lose him (whether in ground or a/c stab). Sucks for my intercept.

Thanks!

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Yes, it is. But not fast one.

Open Jesster menu then open

- Beyond visual range radar

- Scan azimuth radar

and after that you have menu with 4 azimuth settings plus center radar (and AUTO elevation and azimuth radar, means center radar too)

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Is there any possibility to have this as keybinds for pilot ? It's quite important in combat in my opinion

I hope that autoTWS will solve it.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

A keybind solution does not yet exist, but you can create macros to do it and use 3rd party software to bind those macros to keyboard, HOTAS etc.

I highly recommend getting voice attack.

You set up the macros for going through the Jester menu and when you say the associated command, it flips through the full menu sequence in less than a second and does what you want. It works like a charm, and it adds an element of immersion in that you are speaking over the intercom instead of sending key signals to some magic back seat computer.

Voice attack really makes the 2 seater experience in single player much better for ease of use and immersion.

Note, despite the contextual menu behavior, you can set every macro to go to the main menu by "keying" jester menu twice, and then the order that you navigate through to each option will always be consistent.

I have a profile that has all the commands for scan zones, radar modes, locking and unlocking targets, setting pilot CM control, setting various datalink frequencies, and of course, startup.

You can even set multiple voice commands to the same macro, so I can tell Jester, "start it up," or "hey, get this thing running or you'll be going to Truckmaster," and he will begin the startup sequence.

I have VoiceAttack but haven't set it up yet. Would you mind sharing your profile?

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Thanks! Question..playing around with VoiceAttack and foudn that if I hit new command or edit command it pops up a window to do just that. But there is no way to close the window. No X in the upper right corner, no cancel button. The window is there and no way to access its other windows. I can't even close the program except via crtl alt del. ANyone know how to close this? IT's really annoying

Thanks!

v6,

boNes

Thanks! Question..playing around with VoiceAttack and foudn that if I hit new command or edit command it pops up a window to do just that. But there is no way to close the window. No X in the upper right corner, no cancel button. The window is there and no way to access its other windows. I can't even close the program except via crtl alt del. ANyone know how to close this? IT's really annoying

Thanks!

v6,

boNes

Mine has a cancel button on both in the lower right hand corner of the box.

Asus Prime 390A, Intel I7-8700k@4.8ghz, 32g ram, Nvidia EVGA GeForce RTX 2070, Track IR5, SSD(DCS dedicated), HDD for Win 10. TM Warthog 78051 Track IR5 Thrustmaster pedels

I think I figured it out. I resized the window to be bigger and the button for cancel appeared.

Thanks!

v6,

boNes