UPDATE RAFALES M FULL MOD DU 03-13-2020

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

As The Cuesta brothers have authorized me to link the mod myself so here is the 2.0 version release

New skins and textures with ehanced details.

New external fuel tanks RPL 751 and RPL 711

New bombs rack Rafaut

Needs FC3 been installed for working

Install the mod in your save games /DCS/aicrafts folder

Hope you will like it.

link to download it: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qqTR0ewZ2iqxx3d-xzyRq--3uK93ovz3

Hogq48i.png

Edited by sushy73

eh question: how can i use the SCALP cruise missile? does it only lock on to specific radar type?

also the Rafale SOL version is not playable with 2.5.6 but the A2A version still can , why?

Edited by FoxHoundELite

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello,

J'ai lu qu'il y avait une nouvelle version du CdG pour aller avec le Rafale? Mais je ne trouve que celle proposée en user files sur le site officiel. Où puis-je avoir la dernière? Merci ;)

Talon Karde

Du Talon de qualité, élevé au grain et en plein air, entièrement livré en kit.

Mauvais pilote:joystick: sur DCS: F-14B, DCS: F/A-18C et DCS: Mirage 2000C :wub:

-= In Ctrl + E + E + E we trust =-

Blog Takarde Gaming

Envie de tester Shadow de Blade? Tiens, un code de parrainage : ARNJB3VB

Thank you for working on the mod.

I still have the same problem, the plane is uncontrollable, the control levers deviate in the corresponding direction, the roll controls deviate correctly, but the work in the longitudinal channel is wrong.

Please solve this problem.

eh question: how can i use the SCALP cruise missile? does it only lock on to specific radar type?

also the Rafale SOL version is not playable with 2.5.6 but the A2A version still can , why?

Let's see our Scalp is an anti-radiation missile which means that it will only work on warships and land vehicles that have a radar. That said, you must turn on the radar of the Rafale with the touch (i) in addition to passing the authorization to fire with ALT Z or ALT W on your keyboard, lock your target and be in the zone of the emissions of the enemy radar. The wider the radar band, the farther you can shoot with the Russian MOSKVA you can shoot your SCALP more than 100 km from your target.

I've tested the two version in my OB 2.5.6 and both are working for me .

Regards

Edited by sushy73

Hello,

J'ai lu qu'il y avait une nouvelle version du CdG pour aller avec le Rafale? Mais je ne trouve que celle proposée en user files sur le site officiel. Où puis-je avoir la dernière? Merci ;)

Hello Talon Karde.

Pas de nouvelle version du CDG pour le moment.

La dernière version est ici:https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=260635

Edited by sushy73

Let's see our Scalp is an anti-radiation missile which means that it will only work on warships and land vehicles that have a radar. That said, you must turn on the radar of the Rafale with the touch (i) in addition to passing the authorization to fire with ALT Z or ALT W on your keyboard, lock your target and be in the zone of the emissions of the enemy radar. The wider the radar band, the farther you can shoot with the Russian MOSKVA you can shoot your SCALP more than 100 km from your target.

I've tested the two version in my OB 2.5.6 and both are working for me .

Regards

so which land radar type is best suit for SCALP?

Also the bug when launching the Rafale from CDG on 2.5.6 is still not fixed right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for working on the mod.

I still have the same problem, the plane is uncontrollable, the control levers deviate in the corresponding direction, the roll controls deviate correctly, but the work in the longitudinal channel is wrong.

Please solve this problem.

Hi I 've not worked on the FM and I use the Rafale mod as AI so I didn't knew this issue.

I've changed some values in the FM and I think it's solved now .

Please put the files attached ,Rafale M lua in the air/air version and the other in the air/ground version .

thanks

regards

Rafale_A_S.lua

Rafale_M.lua

Edited by sushy73

so which land radar type is best suit for SCALP?

Also the bug when launching the Rafale from CDG on 2.5.6 is still not fixed right?

Hi

you have also to put the MBDA THALES Pod as for the Exocet.

For now, the catapult launch is still bug .Sorry

Patrick and Eric will try to solve this when the Stable version of DCs will come out.

Thank you.

Edited by sushy73

Hi

you have also to put the MBDA THALES Pod as for the Exocet.

For now, the catapult launch is still bug .Sorry

Patrick and Eric will try to solve this when the Stable version of DCs will come out.

Thank you.

Yeah it seems that issue only happens with open beta 2.5.6 but everything is normal on Stable 2.5.5

Btw, by "which land radar type best suit for SCALP" I mean which type of target is the best for it to launch at, like you said the Moskva ship for sea but how about the land? I guess S-300 radar?

Edited by FoxHoundELite

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah it seems that issue only happens with open beta 2.5.6 but everything is normal on Stable 2.5.5

Btw, by "which land radar type best suit for SCALP" I mean which type of target is the best for it to launch at, like you said the Moskva ship for sea but how about the land? I guess S-300 radar?

Yes , all vehicles with radar emission are able to be shoot by the SCALP

Yes , all vehicles with radar emission are able to be shoot by the SCALP

So unlike Exocet which can be fired without pressing Alt+W once it locked and in range, you have to authorize the launch manually for the SCALP right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi I 've not worked on the FM and I use the Rafale mod as AI so I didn't knew this issue.

I've changed some values in the FM and I think it's solved now .

Please put the files attached ,Rafale M lua in the air/air version and the other in the air/ground version .

thanks

regards

Unfortunately it did not help (

I did everything according to the instructions.

Yes it is

Hello Sushy,

Petit soucis avec les Rack de 3 bombes. J'ai chargé les Rafale avec 6 GBU-12. Un des Rafale s'est abattu avec sa propre GBU tirée depuis un rack de 3 :megalol:

Talon Karde

Du Talon de qualité, élevé au grain et en plein air, entièrement livré en kit.

Mauvais pilote:joystick: sur DCS: F-14B, DCS: F/A-18C et DCS: Mirage 2000C :wub:

-= In Ctrl + E + E + E we trust =-

Blog Takarde Gaming

Envie de tester Shadow de Blade? Tiens, un code de parrainage : ARNJB3VB

Hello Sushy,

Petit soucis avec les Rack de 3 bombes. J'ai chargé les Rafale avec 6 GBU-12. Un des Rafale s'est abattu avec sa propre GBU tirée depuis un rack de 3 :megalol:

Salut Tolon Karde.

oui j'ai vu que parfois les IA ( F1 ou Rafale) sont touchés lors du largage de la GBU .

Honnêtement, je ne sais pas trop quoi faire pour ça.:(

Edited by sushy73

Hi .

I will see to make it work with the rack but I think only two bombs can be mounted on .

Because of there size

ok, any idea to riple the bomb when using x3 rack? because when i dropped GBU-16 or GBU 12 with it equipped , all bombs were dropped :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@FoxhoundELite

don't think it's an option,

but you could try to add the default SU-25 commands for it if you take the commands from the SU-25 and past them into the keyboard input lua it may work

open in notepadd++ \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\RAFALE M_AIR_SOL 2.5.5 BETA 2\Input\Rafale_A_S\keyboard.lua

and paste the following into line 91 to 93

{combos = {{key = 'Space', reformers = {'LCtrl'}}}, down = iCommandChangeRippleQuantity, name = _('Ripple Quantity Select/SPPU select'), category = _('Weapons')},

{combos = {{key = 'V'}}, down = iCommandChangeRippleInterval, name = _('Ripple Interval Increase'), category = _('Weapons')},

{combos = {{key = 'V', reformers = {'LShift'}}}, down = iCommandChangeRippleIntervalDown, name = _('Ripple Interval Decrease'), category = _('Weapons')},

so

v = Ripple increase

LShift V = Ripple Decrease

LCtrl & Space = Ripple Qty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5