SD-10 rocket engine still burning when accelleration stops

D4n

See track-file, rocket engine still burning while missile already slowing down. Animation bug, I guess?

SD-10bug.trk

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

It happened in live play... and then I saved the track.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Just watch this Tacview. For sure SD-10 not has, but IT IS A HUGE BUG!!!

Edited by mav373

Feel the need, the need for speed forum.jpg

I feel the need...the need for speed. Highway...to the danger zone. Gonna take you right into the danger zone.

MB ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer, CPU i5 4690, GPU MSI GTX 970 4GB, RAM Corsair Vengeance blue 24GB, SSD Samsung EVO 860 500GB, T16000M FCS Hotas, PS3 cam with Opentrack.

I’m sorry but what wrong with lofting and making a 35 mile shot at high altitude? And what does that have to do with smoke trails? Daniel even said it’s slowing down when he sees the smoke

That’s not the missile burning that’s gravity pulling it down from loft and exactly what it’s suppossed to do

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I’m sorry but what wrong with lofting and making a 35 mile shot at high altitude? And what does that have to do with smoke trails?

That’s not the missile burning that’s gravity and exactly what it’s suppossed to do

First, 24000ft it's rather a medium-high altitude. And also does it seems to you natural, even lofting, to reach 63000ft at 1600knots, without the motor engine burning too long?

Edited by mav373

I feel the need...the need for speed. Highway...to the danger zone. Gonna take you right into the danger zone.

MB ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer, CPU i5 4690, GPU MSI GTX 970 4GB, RAM Corsair Vengeance blue 24GB, SSD Samsung EVO 860 500GB, T16000M FCS Hotas, PS3 cam with Opentrack.

Just watch this Tacview. For sure SD-10 not has, but IT IS A HUGE BUG!!!

don't you know how to mute your phone? xD

Nice (+ shocking) video anyways!

First, 24000ft it's rather a medium-high altitude. And also does it seems to you natural, even lofting, to reach 63000ft at 1600knots, without the motor engine burning too long?

It has 6 second boost and 4 second sustain stage. I believe AMRAAM fires for about 7 and a half second. https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4136793&postcount=177

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

don't you know how to mute your phone? xD

:lol:I thought I had muted the mic!:megalol:

:lol:I thought I had muted the mic!:megalol:

:lol:

Wow been 4 days already and yet no Deka-reply on this issue... :huh::glare: hope it's fixed for the 2 free JF-17 days starting next tuesday

yeah, C has no t_march at all, strange