Is someone jumping the gun?

SY_KO

The fact that they keep changing should have already hinted people that the release date could anytime 2008 or 2009. Dont get your hopes too high.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

you remenber the date "sometime 2007 for sure, definatly" everybody read over at lockon? And thats with a year delay already. Im not wanting to be a doomsdady prophet :D but then if you guys dont get ready you are more likely to be disapointed too.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

They said they were optimistic for sometime late in 2007, but the possibility that it would run into 2008 was always there.

you remenber the date "sometime 2007 for sure, definatly" everybody read over at lockon? And thats with a year delay already. Im not wanting to be a doomsdady prophet :D but then if you guys dont get ready you are more likely to be disapointed too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

...And You Pilotasso are more sarcastic than pesimistic about this case, don't ya ;)?

2009? :)

Pessimism and sarcasm? I'm not either of these, am I?

gawd, I'll be done with school and living on my own before they make a fighter for DCS. :(:lol:

This is what I figure: 2009 (Release of BS) + 1 year for Apache +1 year for A-10 + 1 year for which ever fighter ED choses + 3 years of delays (one for each aircraft) = 2016

By that time, computers will have advanced so that DCS will be for low end systems and no one would buy it because "who wants to play a low end game?"

Think about it... :( (am I being sarcastic?)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

and tell time will, and in good time, when the time is right.

you can do several things, sit waiting like watching the grass grow for release time, or just do something else in the mean time, time and time again i write time but this is the last time this time.