Where's the Jug?

brettt777

For a while there, we were getting regular updates about the progress of the P-47 Thunderbolt project. A project I was very exited about and couldn't wait to pre-buy. Now for the last several weeks or more, I hear nothing about the Jug. We've apparently moved on and are all about the Corsair now. So, the obvious question is, what happened to the Jug?

I7 4790K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z97S SLI+, 32GB HyperX 2400 DDR3, GeForce RTX-3060ti 8GB DDR6, Rosewill 80plus Bronze 1000w, Corsair Hydro H100i, Intel 160GB SSD for OS, Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Intel 1TB SSD for DCS, P3D, Star Citizen, Sound Blaster Zx, Thermaltake Overseer RX-I, Logitech G940 FFB stick, dual throttle & pedals, TrackIR 5, Surround Speakers & Subwoofer, Oculus Quest 2 VR.

:joystick::pilotfly:

For a while there, we were getting regular updates about the progress of the P-47 Thunderbolt project. A project I was very exited about and couldn't wait to pre-buy. Now for the last several weeks or more, I hear nothing about the Jug. We've apparently moved on and are all about the Corsair now. So, the obvious question is, what happened to the Jug?

Jug has in progress by ED. Corsair has a project by Leatherneck / M3 3rd party.

The last update from ED CEO, was:

P-47D Thunderbolt EA Near Term

Source:

So, I’m pretty confident that it should appear before the end of the year.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB