Jester suggestion!

mehksauce

Would be cool to be able to ask jester "What altitude is he at" "Current target range "

also anyone else realize that jester seems a bit slow in communicating with you during a dogfight?

When a enemy is on ur 6 and jester spots him, by the time he tells you that, the enemy is probably already on ur 9 o clock.

Was wondering if devs intended on this slow responsive action from jester, because real time feedback might be too op for the pvp community?

Heres a video of how Pilot and RIO interacts with each other

Edited by mehksauce

JESTER will never be the equal of a skilled human player. That being said, I've never had difficulty tracking a bandit with JESTER'S call outs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

While i agree that RIO skill in terms of managing BVR will never be on par with human minds, its silly to have the current jester act as if this is 1920 and he needs to write me an email to tell me where the contact position in a middle of a dogfight lol.

Overall Jester current state is "ok" but i wish they buff him up a bit. Its better to make changes and act accordingly to the community feedback, rather than sit there and do nothing.

I would like to be able to ask Jester to repeat his last.

That would be a huge improvement IMO.

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Overall Jester current state is "ok" but i wish they buff him up a bit.

That's always been the plan. I think the next batch of Jester improvements are tied up with TWS-A but not 100% sure.

Agreed.

While we're asking for Jester stuff... how about a command to have Jester change / cycle through TWS priority numbers... hook and reprioritize, basically.

Yes, and an easy one to do not three menus deep.

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I honestly hope they do. I mean its pretty much what should of been included a long time ago. Though im sure devs had this idea, but is limited to ED's coding/engine capabilities?