Can't Play SP missions with the F-14

Gianlc

I Don't know if it's because of the updtade, but everytime I launch a SP mission for the F-14, there is no playable aircraft, they are all AI and it lauches on the Theater Map View.

Edited by Gianlc

I Don't know if it's because of the updtade, but everytime I launch a SP mission for the F-14, there is no playable aircraft, they are all AI and it lauches on the Theater Map View.

Check top right for message "your flight is delayed, please wait". Use F2 view to check AI launches. After a minute or so you'll spawn. This is due to bug with carrier launches and AI in current Open Beta.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Tried to play yesterday and had the same error showing in the integrity check. Does anyone know what it could be?

Please attach screenshot and dcs.log

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Tried to play yesterday and had the same error showing in the integrity check. Does anyone know what it could be?

I would suspect on the Anti-Virus or Anti malware programs.

Suggest you turn it off while playing DCS, otherwise you should at the least add the Eagle Dynamics folders to your Anti-Virus exclusion list.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB