[SP] Neutral Waters MIG-29C

MAD-MM

Hello,

With the release of the MIG-29 FM one of my Favourite Moduls, i was working on a SP Mission.

After some stuff didnt work out as Pretended, and over Flying the Mission due Testing she was left Behind.

After some Time passing, i did enjoy the Mission again some releated Bugs and so one are gone in finallized the Mission.

Hope someone will enjoy it, Hope for some Feedback...pilotfly.gif

The Features of the Mission.

Full Briefing

Dynamic Weather

(Template and Tutorial use by Ironhand, big Thank You at this Point, but Template is heavyli Modified to fit my Purpose)

Radio Sound

(no TTS Speech i hate this Stuff, Message in English and some Voices in English and Russian)

Dont Speak Russian so they probably Discuss the last Night with his Girl Friend, this case it fits the English Radio Message)

The Mission is designed to use the Full Gimmicks of the Fulcrum, TWS2 EORL and EO, so no ECM Involved.

Mission Installation:

Simply Unzip the File in you DCS World Directory.

Mission under SP Mission > MIG29 > Neutral Waters

Mission Hint:

Your Wingman will Probably run out of Fuel before the End of the Mission, but the last Part you dont need a Wingman anymore, send him Back.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3308399/

Greetings MAD

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to test it some day and finally flew it. Wow, this is a great mission. Thanks for sharing. The weather, sounds, story are all good. Let me know if you need some russian messages recorded - not a native but... "close" enough ;) I am not much of a Mig driver but it felt easy nonetheeless.

Maybe a music is not my thing during missions - but this little bit I can handle.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I wanted to test it some day and finally flew it. Wow, this is a great mission. Thanks for sharing. The weather, sounds, story are all good. Let me know if you need some russian messages recorded - not a native but... "close" enough ;) I am not much of a Mig driver but it felt easy nonetheeless.

Maybe a music is not my thing during missions - but this little bit I can handle.

Thank you enjoyed it...will probably some Day come back to your offer for Russian Voices over..

Thats was probaly the most Pain for me, to get something thats fit's for the Mission..thumbup.gif

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27