"Loose formation" - campaign giveaway

Reflected

“LOOSE FORMATION” - CAMPAIGN GIVEAWAY

Dear friends,

The global situation is not looking good to put it mildly. I won’t even go into details. However, fighting for your loved ones has never been easier: you don't have to land on the beaches of Normandy, you don't have to fly through heavy flak and look into the blazing barrels of a 190 approaching head on, nor storm enemy trenches through a muddy no man's land. All you need to do is to apply what they call "social distancing". Stay away from people and public places as much as you can. This will slow down the spread of the virus, decreasing the number of hospital beds needed at any given time. The real problem starts when more people gets sick at the same time than the number of ICU beds available. We don't want that. This is what social distancing is for.

We are all good at this one, aren't we? This is the perfect opportunity to read a good book, watch Top Gun for the 9253864th time, or get strapped in your sim pit and fly a good DCS campaign. To encourage you, I'm giving away a copy of one of my campaigns. All you need to do is to a) like my Facebook page, and b) comment the title of the campaign you'd like under the below Facebook post. That is, one of the following:

- Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney

- The Big Show

- Jagdflieger

- Hunters over the Yalu

I will close the giveaway and randomly pick the name of the winner on Friday the 20th at 1200 UTC.

I wish you and your loved ones good health, stay safe, and remember to fly loose formation for a while!

Reflected

:pilotfly:

https://web.facebook.com/reflectedsimulations/posts/219152559507661

rbklnfo.jpg

hOYqfni.jpg

IhbViTN.jpg

TerLmkv.jpg

Edited by Reflected

Very nice gesture. It's a lovely change from reading news about hoarders and price gougers over the past few days.

I especially like the name you chose for the giveaway.

Cheers for raising the World's karma at such a time.

Edit: I don't actually own any of the aircraft for your wonderful looking campaigns, but your Tomcat teaser has me champing at the bit!

Edited by wowbagger

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I already have all your Campaigns :D ... but went to FB anyway to follow your page and gave my like .. my favorite of your Campaigns is "Jagdflieger" :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Nice gesture and nice images by the way.. :-)

Edited by Space Cadet

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:gun_smilie:

229th Assault Helicopter Battalion - Always Recruiting

If you have a passion for helicopter flight simulation and would like to fly in a friendly and supportive online multiplayer environment, then you’ve just put your skids down safely on the right page…!

DCS Squadron Recruiting Page for the 229th

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267081

For details see our website at:

http://1stcavdiv.forumotion.net/

Cheers Reflected, i certainly do that :) i'll request Hunters over the Yalu on FB

Utrinque Paratus

I7-9700K OCTA-CORE 3.6 GHZ / 4.8 GHZ

RAM 32 GB DDR4 (3000 MHZ)

NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 8 GB GDDR6

STORAGE - 2TB SSD - 6 TB SATA

Aaand the winner of my campaign giveaway is....drum roll please...Claisse Gauthier. He will get a copy of my new F-86 Sabre campaign, as requested. Thank you everyone for participating, stay safe and stay home if you can! I'll soon post an announcement about my future projects, stay tuned! :thumbup:

Screen-200228-172308.png