Thrustmaster Warthog Coolie TMS CMS MIC DMS Trim switch and Push Button Upgrade/Fix

bn880

I am offering a service to refurbish and upgrade the multi way switches in Thrustmaster Warthog sticks and throttles, as well as the push button internals.

The upgraded HAT's will have an improved tactile side to side switching feel. (by a factor of approximately 2x from original). The HAT's internals will also last much longer than the original ones!

You need to remove the switches and send them in for the upgrade service, shipping is $9USD per first switch and $1 for additional.

Note that you can keep using your stick/throttle with a removed switch or switches if you like. This is useful if your switches are working intermittently, are stuck or not working, and/or you have a bricked stick or throttle and are getting the unbricking service from me.

Direct through paypal I can do 35USD per multi way switch

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/233514634768

s-l1600.png

s-l500.png

The replaced components are rated for 1,000,000 operations for push in and 200,000 operations for side to site switching. The components are brand name and not some cheap knockoffs. Components Made in USA, Canada and Japan.

Direct through paypal I can do $8 per Push Button

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/233514516264

The replaced components are rated for 1,000,000 operations. The components are made with/are brand name components and not some cheap knockoffs.

Components Made in USA and Canada.

s-l500.png

s-l500.png

s-l500.png

s-l500.pngs-l1600.png

Note: This service does not replace broken plastic caps/knobs!

Edited by bn880

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Don't suppose you can just send us the parts we need so we can do it ourselves, can you?

I can sell the special "push in" center switches (or push button switches) separately if someone is interested, but not the side to side switches.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can sell the special "push in" center switches (or push button switches) separately if someone is interested, but not the side to side switches.

Yeah, I need to replace my joystick's pickle button but don't really feel like sending the grip off and then suddenly having it stuck in one location with the business going around.

Yeah, I need to replace my joystick's pickle button but don't really feel like sending the grip off and then suddenly having it stuck in one location with the business going around.

There is no sending of the grip , I accept only switches for refurbishment and you keep your stick/throttle and can use it without. You need to remove them to send them in.

If I sold push switches without you having to send in the push buttons, it would require the you open the HAT's or Push button yourself and swap them out, which requires good mechanical and soldering skills.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 9 months later...

Hi bn880,

Could you give me a tip. How do you unscrew the retaining nut from the Autopilot Engage/Disengage button? The space between the flat edges of the retaining nut and the side of the well is so narrow that I can even fit a needle-nose plier in to unscrew the retaining nut.

Do you have a tip for me?

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1