Help re Nav

Irishlad200000

Hi guys

I am a DCS veteran from the early days and actually a real life light aircraft pilot lol!

Can I get the nav on the viper to work as intended, NO!! I’m obviously doing something horribly wrong!!

I do startup as per the checklist! INS Align normal and wait 8mins until ready flashes!

All the other systems are working fine, but I get no info on the hud with steerpoints and no range info on the HSI!

There is obviously something I’m not engaging?

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

Gary

b6b123f2aa04519ce8d1a20792acbacc.jpg

My little machine, an Ex RAF trainer! Thruster T600N Sprint

Did you follow the INS coordinates confirm procedure?

You have to select the coordinates and confirm them by pressing Enter within the first 1 or 2 minutes of the allignment.

PS: Private pilote too :-)

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured

Thanks mate that will be it I’m sure! What do you fly and where do you fly!?

Always welcome! Nice videos on your youtube channel...

I fly - unfortunately far too rarely - from the vicinity of Munich, Germany. We don't have a coast, but we have wonderful Alps. I don't have my own plane, but I fly from simple C172 to performance planes like Mooneys.

Do you use VR in DCS? If not - you have to go for it. Nothing comes as close to real flying like VR - it´s simply amazing!

Cheers, MadMonty

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured