Free Sample - Hunters over the Yalu campaign

FREE SAMPLE CANCELLED

While I love the idea of a free sample, I decided not to offer it to the community anymore. It's because DCS is changing constantly, so the missions need to be updated all the time to make sure they're 100% compatible with the latest version of the game. I can update the file in the user files section, but I cannot ensure that people actually download the latest version before trying, and therefore, an outdated version can do too much damage to the campaign's reputation. If you'd like to know what the campaign is like, you'll find several playthrough videos on YouTube.

Dear friends,

To further motivate you to stay at home, I uploaded 2 free sampe missions of my new "Hunters over the Yalu" campaign well ahead of schedule. Similar samples of my WWII campaigns are already available in the user files section. Try them all, they're all part of the ED coronavirus sale now 😉

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3308416/

I’m offering you 2 of the missions for free so that you can get an idea of what this campaign is like. In this package you will find 2 missions, the necessary skins and some extensive documentation with briefings and checklists to read before taking off.

Mission 1 is a Close Air Support leading 8 Sabres of the 67th FBS, mission 9 is a flighter sweep over MIG alley, leading 24 Sabres of the 51st FIW.

To fly these missions copy and paste the mission files to C:\Users\Xxxxxx\Saved Games\DCS\Missions, and the skins to their respective folders under C:\Users\Xxxxxx\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries Then, run DCS, select the Missions menu, and find these under “My Missions”.

Fly loose, fly safe!

Screen-200304-102905.png

Screen-200304-110742.png

Screen-200309-152724.png

Edited by Reflected

Another great gesture mate, this is what make this forum great, thank you

Utrinque Paratus

I7-9700K OCTA-CORE 3.6 GHZ / 4.8 GHZ

RAM 32 GB DDR4 (3000 MHZ)

NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 8 GB GDDR6

STORAGE - 2TB SSD - 6 TB SATA

• 5 months later...