Question about purchase of a trial access module.

ebenitez

Hi everybody. After reading the news about The free trial access program for The COVID crysis I'm very interested in purchasing the F16 Viper. I have click on The purchase button but in The check out window there was a message saying i have already a valid key for that module.

Should I wait till The free trial expires on 20th before buying The module or It doesn't Matter if i buy It now?

Thank you very much.

BEST regards

Enviado desde mi Aquaris U Plus mediante Tapatalk

My system: i7 9700K @ 3,6 GHz, 32 Gb RAM 2400 MHz, Gigabyte GTX 1080, 240 Gb SSD, Windows 10 64 bits, HOTAS Cougar, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek Combat rudder pedals, Cougar MFDs, TrackIr 5.0, Wheel Stand Pro v2, Gametrix JetSeat KW-908, Oculus Rift S

Hi Ebenitez, I was a little stumped as well... Just continue to the purchase screen and buy as normal and it all worked fine with no issues.

Have an outstanding day mate..

:pilotfly:

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:gun_smilie:

229th Assault Helicopter Battalion - Always Recruiting

If you have a passion for helicopter flight simulation and would like to fly in a friendly and supportive online multiplayer environment, then you’ve just put your skids down safely on the right page…!

DCS Squadron Recruiting Page for the 229th

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267081

For details see our website at:

http://1stcavdiv.forumotion.net/

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the F / A-18C module + Persian Gulf terrain on the last day :), I made the relevant installation of the F / A-18C module that appears in the in-game module setup with the knob activated and when I enter the editor or for training, the active module does not appear in the lower bar of module boxes. When leaving the simulator and entering again, this message appears at the beginning

The following download contents are not authorized and will be disabled: F / A-18C

I have tried all available resources to solve this problem but it still continues :( :(