SimFFB 3.2 enhanced Version for FFB users

Malexx

Does this completely override the trim feature in the sim?  For example, I set hold trim to a button in simFFB.  Do I set the same button to hold trim in the sim as well?  Does simFFB override it?  Or can the sim and simFFB both receive the command and work together? Thanks!

• 3 months later...
On 6/23/2020 at 5:39 AM, MAXsenna said:

This looks fantastic, but I'm not sure if I set it up right.

I choose my MS FFB2 in both drop down list. I choose button 2 as trim button. And some button >10. Because I don't do reset and like to hold when trimming.

But when I click the button the program crashes. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Did you fix this issue? I was using the version provided and it worked well! Now it just crashes every time I press the button I mapped 😕

How do i use it?

cant find the EXE/Bat file

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Did you fix this issue? I was using the version provided and it worked well! Now it just crashes every time I press the button I mapped
I tested on another computer. No issues.
So I finally took the plunge and completely reinstalled my gaming rig, which had been so unfortunate to have been upgraded (which I normally don't do, but with this one I had been lazy), through 8 8.1 to the latest iteration of 10.
Problem gone.
Probably not what you wanted to hear. So, yes I solved it, but I don't really know what was wrong in the first place. Might have been some sort of conflict/driver as my stick showed as a "4 button", but now it's correctly discovered as an MS SW FFB2.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

How do i use it?
cant find the EXE/Bat file

Did you download it from Github?

https://github.com/joeyjojojunior/simFFB

14 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

I tested on another computer. No issues.
So I finally took the plunge and completely reinstalled my gaming rig, which had been so unfortunate to have been upgraded (which I normally don't do, but with this one I had been lazy), through 8 8.1 to the latest iteration of 10.
Problem gone.
Probably not what you wanted to hear. So, yes I solved it, but I don't really know what was wrong in the first place. Might have been some sort of conflict/driver as my stick showed as a "4 button", but now it's correctly discovered as an MS SW FFB2. emoji2373.png

Did you download it from Github?

https://github.com/joeyjojojunior/simFFB

Yes i did .mybe not the right file ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Thanks MAXsenna, i use the worb

Ng file 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/28/2021 at 11:56 PM, MAXsenna said:

I'm using the latest version on the bottom of the page.
Which version are you using?

Hi MAXsenna,

I'm brand new to simFFB (I have an old Saitek Evo Force that I am trying to get to hold in the position I leave it in).  Do you still use it/could show a screenshot of your settings please?

Cheers.

'52

i7-11700F  64GB RAM  RTX3060  WIN 10Pro  HP Reverb G2  TM Cougar & Logitech X56

Hi MAXsenna,
I'm brand new to simFFB (I have an old Saitek Evo Force that I am trying to get to hold in the position I leave it in).  Do you still use it/could show a screenshot of your settings please?
Cheers.
'52
Remind me tomorrow? (I'm CET). I can give you a link to the latest version I compiled.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Remind me tomorrow? (I'm CET). I can give you a link to the latest version I compiled.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Hi Max,

I'm in NZ time.   Sounds great thanks.   I think it is actually affecting the sticks motors,  just think the settings are all wrong.  Not sure how to set it up.   If we can get it to hold the stick in one position,  I'll be over the moon!

'52

1 hour ago, Gunslinger52 said:

Hi Max,

I'm in NZ time.   Sounds great thanks.   I think it is actually affecting the sticks motors,  just think the settings are all wrong.  Not sure how to set it up.   If we can get it to hold the stick in one position,  I'll be over the moon!

'52

Hello again , sent you a PM with my config, here is too...Captura de pantalla 2023-12-23 224530.png

Make sure your srping force is low enough to not force the stick come back to center, if the amount of spring is too high, when you press the trim button the spring will try to center the stick wich is a pain in the ass.

• Like 2

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

4 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

@Gunslinger52

Sorry for the late reply! For some reason the holidays were just there...

Here are my settings, haven't used it in a while to be honest.

image.png

And here is the link to the latest compilation I made.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvbwXsF2HQnNi-FLNOYh5734R437Kw?e=VTHNfE

Cheers!

No worries,  thanks Max. 

Is the Warthog an FFB stick?

'52

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to say thank you for adding the support for modded sticks. The Mosquito FFB trim has made it pretty much useless and it's programs like this that are necessary. I'm also thinking about a collective mod using this.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but has anyone encountered SimFFB (incl the version linked a couple of posts above) randomly causing *extreme* violent shaking of the FFB device (Sidewinder 2 + extra resistors in my case) ?

It'll typically do it on startup for me.