THX SO MUCH! MAPLE FLAG!

Hi!. Yesterday I precisely opened a post about the known performance problem in the F-5 campaigns, to complain about it.

Now I open a new post to apologize, because obviously you were worried about the problem and working on it.

The thing is that, after today's update, the first thing I have done is enter the campaign and check, happily, that you have masterfully redesigned the start at Nellis airport. You have maintained the same feeling of immersion, but reducing the number of aircraft a little so that the campaign is fully enjoyable without loss of performance.

I would like to thank you again Developers, and to record that you will have a loyal customer interested in all the campaigns that you put on sale and that are realistic, spectacular and immersive.

Glad to hear it! :thumbup:

We experimented with different parking positions and settled on the new position as the best for fps.

ED is still working on the overall fps issue so when that is corrected it should help even more.

We are not sure how it would behave on different systems so please continue to report if you encounter any other issues.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 2 months later...