F-16 - Speed Brakes Controller Settings

Good day everyone, I am having trouble setting the F-16's speed brakes - (SB), using the Logitech Extreme 3D PRO buttons, even though there is a setup command just for joysticks. I have followed this command as I do other setups, but it does not show on the command table after I hit enter and Iam unable to get them working. This situation forces me to stop with just the brakes with full flaps on; there must be a better way to stop this airplane? Please advise what I am doing wrong or is this an unfinished bug fix; thanks for your kindness and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Canopancho

can you post a screenshot showing us how you have it set up?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

The F16 is mostly slowed down by aerodynamic braking canopancho. Then a small amount of braking.

Also make sure you are setup correctly for landing and not coming in to fast.

These are the two commands I have set for the speed brakes.

attachment.php?attachmentid=230331&stc=1&d=1584838929

Capture.thumb.JPG.f5d6969f8f1e37a4ca2ba03f9a239cab.JPG

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

The command in category "Special for joystick" is for use with a 3-position switch like we have on the TM Warthog throttle. If your HOTAS has just pushbuttons I would recommend to use the bindings that David OC shows.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5