F-14 is amazing

kalas1988

Hey guys,

after trying F-16, F-18, and now F-14

Well, what can I say.... F-14 is amazing!!!

I am actually sad that I didn't buy F-14 instead of M2000, or Gazelle!

For Mig-21 & Viggen ,I will never be sorry since they are amazing modules.

With regards,

Jan

Asrock Z270 pro4, i7 6700, gtx 1070

Maybe a bit steeper learning curve on the F14 but it is a beast and a hoot to fly!

Enjoy!

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

It’s a completely different aircraft than what we are used to. Old steam gauges, no fly by wire, just old fashioned piloting skills and an aircraft trying to kill you.

Personally I love it, plus it has the added bonus that learning this aircraft WILL improve your piloting skills that you can then use on any other modules.

Heatblur really did raise the bar the the Tomcat. Really determined to learn how to use it correctly. Especially now I may have accidentally ordered the Virpil F14 controller.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

If you learn to fly her well she can outfight anything. She can be an energy fighter then at the same time go low and slow and out turn anyone that’s not a ww2 fighter below 300kts. Truly Grumman’s masterpiece.

Heatblur matched Grumman on this one gang a true masterpiece of a module.

FYI: My Wife and kids think I am crazy. LOL

Extremely happy that Eagle Dynamics / Heatblur did the Free Trials and sales at this particularly stressful time.

The F-14 is sitting in my CART now. The Tomcat will cost me over $90 dollars Canadian once I press the button.

The F16 was very fun and the cost is unbeatable.

I already own the F/A-18 and it reminds me of a modern Formula 1 car.

The F14, on the other hand, is more like a thunderous 1970s Formula 1 beast.

Cheers and Thanks.

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

I wanted to jump on this train as well and sing my praises to the model that HB has made.

Coming from only owning the A10 for many years, owning the F/A-18 for around 6 months, and trialing out the F-14 I've got to say this has given me a renewed appreciation of flying without FCS.

The dogfighting is so very satisfying as you feel like you've had to work for it.

By far my most flown module, I've got more than 70 hours on it.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB