ARK questions and problems

Кош

Guys, does the ARK work now? If I select it, the needle just turns into a fixed position 220-40 and stays there. I'm flying high enough to get the signal.

Question to the devs: is it possible to implement the FAR/CLOSE beacon switching like in the L-39?

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

Yes. ARC works.

Set proper zone, push channel button, then switch channel button, fly high, make sure RSBN/ARC switch is down in the ARC position. The RSBN/ARC switch has no binding but I created one so it can be programmed. The beacons are limited by line of sight (LOS).

I am still learning how the near/far switch works. If i can fix it I will.

Love the avatar. First flight sim I ever flew.

Edited by JG14_Smil

Thanks!

What do you mean by "push the channel button, then switch the channel button"? How to switch it?

What I was trying to do is change the frequencies from the NDB's to airfield inner-outer beacons and use them for circuit pattern practice, like IRL.

I've pushed all the channels buttons while being in the right sector, and the needle is static in ARK mode no matter the channels, no matter modded or vanilla beacons file.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

Sorry for mix up's.

If you are are departing from Lochini airfield (using user manual switch panels locations):

1. Set RH37 to "3-I"

2. On RH8, push channel 5 button. On RH8, push "Switch Channel" button. If you look at the left hand side of canopy rail, it will show you the map grid of the radio you are tuned to. "3-I-5" is the first NDB NW of Lochini.

3. Make sure the RSBN/ARC switch is down (default) position.

Fly. Go up.

Radio will start playing a morse code and KPP needle will point to station. To stop the Morse code, switch the RH10 switch to radio to stop it.

Read the manual to learn more.