Video: REDFLAG

mitor

Мэд, а можешь эти уроки на русский перевести?, а то с видео то ещё ничего, а вот с текстом лично у меня совсем беда...

:book:

Да там на французком. Очень много цитат из книги "Как выжить и умереть в воздушном бою". Помоему...

Но суть такова...не покидай напарника. Это был первый момент, дома пересмотрю еще раз...и попробую дословно перевести все остальное.

http://www.ukrfalcons.com

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.

По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com

Pretty movie, big plus for quality of picture, I never seen before movie in that resolution, so I could saw it in extra size:D. But minus for IMO low action, no bombs, no missles evasing ect. But keep going, for next :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hi,

Thanks to everybody for the friendly answers to this video

Tres bien, really enjoyed your movie.

What fuel tank mod are you using for the F15 and F16? It looks different than the one I use.

I have the popcorn waiting for your next one!

The tanks are those made by Tatti + this skin:http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=648#dl

Very nice video,

at 2:09 of this movie you can find the sequence that inspired Mitor's video intro.

You are absolutely right, there are a lot of good scenes in this movie...

But minus for IMO low action, no bombs, no missles evasing ect
I promise there will be some "blood" in the next one...;)

Cheers,

Mitor

Incredible, with the landing lights I could've sworn it was FSX absolutely maxed. I literally said to myself "how did he get the Walmis model in FSX!?" Anyway, it left me with some questions, which would probably already be answered if I could read French...

1) I've seen the desert terrain mod on Lockonfiles but it says it only works on 1.02, is that incorrect?

2) That effect with the landing light, I'm guessing that's an effect you edited in, if not then I need a link.

Then there's one suggestion rather than a question. During the fight scene, it gets rather dull really fast, even though the angles and action are great. Just add some tense or fast-pased music to be in the background and give the whole thing some admosphere, like in FighterPilot: Operation Red Flag.

Thanks, again, the movie is incredible. On a scale if 1-10 I give it 14.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.

Hi,

1) I've seen the desert terrain mod on Lockonfiles but it says it only works on 1.02, is that incorrect?

In fact, it works with 1.12... :D

2) That effect with the landing light, I'm guessing that's an effect you edited in, if not then I need a link.

Sorry but it is a special effect added...;)

Then there's one suggestion rather than a question. During the fight scene, it gets rather dull really fast, even though the angles and action are great. Just add some tense or fast-pased music to be in the background and give the whole thing some admosphere, like in FighterPilot: Operation Red Flag.

I understand, but I wanted to have a change in the atmosphere during the dogfight. Between, I think that the sound of the engines alone add a more realistic and dramatic effect.

Thanks, again, the movie is incredible. On a scale if 1-10 I give it 14.

Thanks again!

May be there will be an English version with the next one...

Cheers

Mitor :)

• 2 weeks later...

A masterpiece of a movie! Truly groundbreaking in every way.

Outstanding work!!!! This one goes in my permanent collection.

P5E3 Premium/WiFi-AP @n Intel X48 chipset

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 Yorkfield 2.5GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 95W

ASUS 5870 EYEFINITY 6/6S/2GD5 Radeon HD 5870

G.SKILL 4GB DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

Coolermaster 650w PSU

SB Audigy2 Platinum