[question] should I expect all the DED/ICP pages to be modeled?

exnihilodub

Hi. My favourite thing to do in my BMS days was to fiddle with the DED/ICP menus. lots of useful utilities there! (such as the remaining fuel/TOT/homefuel calculation pages)

should I expect those to be modeled in DCS in the future?

thanks!

Edited by exnihilodub
fixed typo

Eventually, yes, they must plan to implement most or all of them. On the A-10C and KA-50 every avionics page and feature are implemented, and we are all assuming the same for the F/A-18 and F-16, eventually, because that's the standard we have seen in the past.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

I really hope so too, 5 was probably my most pressed ICP button in BMS. Very surprised the Cruise pages still aren't functional on the ICP.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]