GBU-39

Bl00dWolf

The F-16 in the last picture is a Block 30 from 1986 btw.

The SDBs where implemented in the F-16 later than 2007, not in a later model.

And 2007 is the year ED wants to replicate.

thats why our 2005 lot 20 US Navy hornet has a center line litening pod........because realism

if they want people to take realism seriously, ED needs to start realistically modelling shit.... after that we can start talking about autistic rivet counting and specific ordnances.

in the mean time i'll be pulling 9g at mach 1.6 with 3 bags and a pod on the jet. LMAO

Edited by Zergburger

• 2 weeks later...
thats why our 2005 lot 20 US Navy hornet has a center line litening pod........because realism

if they want people to take realism seriously, ED needs to start realistically modelling shit.... after that we can start talking about autistic rivet counting and specific ordnances.

in the mean time i'll be pulling 9g at mach 1.6 with 3 bags and a pod on the jet. LMAO

:doh:

Okay, lets go back to reality here...

We've got the Litening because everybody wanted a TGP but ATFLIR isn't ready, and still isn't, the Litening isn't a heck of a lot more than an interim. Or would you rather be without a TGP?

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 2 months later...