DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

Great news, look forward to purchasing, good work, you added a whole lot of good stuff here already.

Any limit on the amount of android devices you can use ?? and impact on DCS performance using more than 1 device (if possible), could I for example display an MFD in each device if I wanted to, and the UFC on yet another ?

Great news, look forward to purchasing, good work, you added a whole lot of good stuff here already.

Any limit on the amount of android devices you can use ?? and impact on DCS performance using more than 1 device (if possible), could I for example display an MFD in each device if I wanted to, and the UFC on yet another ?

You can use on 3 devices (script can be setup for 3, but I can easily extend this for more), You only need get this devices connected with your Google account. No impact to performance, there is no difference between sending to 1 or 3 (even 100 although it would only affect the network;-) )

If you have 3 devices, you can use 2 for MFD panels and 1 for UFC

You can use on 3 devices (script can be setup for 3, but I can easily extend this for more), You only need get this devices connected with your Google account. No impact to performance, there is no difference between sending to 1 or 3 (even 100 although it would only affect the network;-) )

If you have 3 devices, you can use 2 for MFD panels and 1 for UFC

As I guessed, perfect, thanks :)

Send me the "Script" folder from Your DCS version. From here:

c:\Users\{Your username}\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\

or

c:\Users\{Your username}\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\

depending on the version you have

and IP addresses of the PC and Android device (of course, IP addresses from the local network)

Yes, that seems a good idea. Will do that.

Where do I post it?

I would kill for an F-14 panel that incorporates the most commonly used switches. Brilliant work though mate, thank you for your effort.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

I would kill for an F-14 panel that incorporates the most commonly used switches. Brilliant work though mate, thank you for your effort.

Give something more info:smilewink: Currently, until F-14 I was thinking about the DISPLAYS panel

Update 1.0.2020.428 avaible

What's new:

- added MFD panels for A-10C, AV8BNA, F/A-18C, F-16C (OSB buttons) (any configuration, automatic module detecting)

- JF-17: MFCD added margin to the context menu

- minor bugs fixed

panels_mfd.thumb.png.2f6ee743fd2e449c81934e87293f8a76.png

Edited by pet333r

Hi pet333r,

Any chance to extend the capabilities of your app to cover various functions/pannels of the Mi-8 and Huey in the future?

Thanks for the hard work so far, if adapted for Helicopters I would buy the app eyes closed :smilewink:.

Until now I have not flown helicopters in DCS, only recently when they are available for free. I would definitely like to do something for the Ka-50. But let me know what is most useful in such machines, I'll take a look at this

Mr. pet333r: Very nice APP!

Thank you for all your updates and fantastic progress since you started this thread.

Yesterday, War Game GURU (Rod White) mentioned your DCS UFC App, and I finally made the purchase 2 hours later.

I had ZERO problems getting DCS UFC working on all of my OLD Android Devices:

Google Nexus 7, Samsung NOTE3, GalaxyS4 and Note9.

BRAVO SIR - Well Done!

I am looking forward to your future progress and updates.

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Mr. pet333r: Very nice APP!

Thank you for all your updates and fantastic progress since you started this thread.

Yesterday, War Game GURU (Rod White) mentioned your DCS UFC App, and I finally made the purchase 2 hours later.

I had ZERO problems getting DCS UFC working on all of my OLD Android Devices:

Google Nexus 7, Samsung NOTE3, GalaxyS4 and Note9.

BRAVO SIR - Well Done!

I am looking forward to your future progress and updates.

Thanks ;-) every good word drives me to develop the application even more :-)

If I understand the first post MFD's are already working ? or ??

Correct or wrong ?

Thanks, your doing some great work here :)

Panels with working buttons (OSB) for A-10C, Harrier, Hornet, Viper with automatic module detect (something like Thrustmaster Cougar MFD but on Android)

It does not display the image from MFD screens, but I am working on it also in the application

I purchased the app last night after trying to build my own virtual ufc's through Touch portal, love the functionality and completeness of this app so far and I look forward to seeing where this gets developed from here. I have 2 functionality suggestions for @pet333r

1) A button to switch between the various available screens. For example if I have only 1 device and I am flying the JF-17 for example and I want to switch between the MFD's and the UFC, I have to go back to the main menu and then select the new function that i want to use. This can be difficult especially if I were flying the jet near a target area. A button in some unused space to toggle between the screens would be a great UI addition to the App.

2) Add shortcuts to the cheat's for Auto Start and Shutdown on the main page. I know that some players like the cold and dark experience, but for the more casual players I think it would be a helpful option to have!

Cant wait to be able to use my tablet as a AMPCD in the future! along with any additional screens that you can think of for the other modules!