DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

Hi, tell me what I did wrong

Have you added an entry to the script in the main Export.lua file in the Scripts folder?

There is no connection either way or only one way?

Do you use other scripts?

I did the video material how to install the script

DCS UFC

Hi.

I am abet to get date from Airplane to tablet, but I cant seen to get imput from tablet to PC/airplane. I have followed the instruction for setup carfull and slowly and made IP-forwarding for ports inside my router also. Anyone who can help. I just need the tablet to send data to pc i guess :)

Regards Jan Nielsen.

nielsenjan said:
Hi.

I am abet to get date from Airplane to tablet, but I cant seen to get imput from tablet to PC/airplane. I have followed the instruction for setup carfull and slowly and made IP-forwarding for ports inside my router also. Anyone who can help. I just need the tablet to send data to pc i guess 🙂

Regards Jan Nielsen.

This is a typical problem mainly due to the fact that "something is blocking" is usually a firewall. Do you have any other additional programs of this type? VPN? Turn off everything that can cause this and check. You can try also change the ports used in the Config.lua file

_HUSKER_ said:
Hi, tell me what I did wrong

DCS.openbeta > Config > Scripts > pw-dev_script ??

should be

DCS.openbeta > Scripts > pw-dev_script

p1.png.44d9d2c68c449a39f6a8a620781656a7.png

Edited by pet333r

I'm asking because I use / have in export.lua:

- DCS-BIOS for DCS Flight Panels

- SimShaker

- VAICOMPRO (VoiceAttack plugin)

- Tacview

- SRS

So question is will DCS UFC or more pw-dev_script be compatible with those?

So, that's why I would like to try first before buy...

I tried to get the AOA Indexer to work, but I think it's conflicting with SIMShaker FYI. I would definitely try the AOA app before you buy the UFC one to see if you also have issues.

I tried to get the AOA Indexer to work, but I think it's conflicting with SIMShaker FYI. I would definitely try the AOA app before you buy the UFC one to see if you also have issues.

script works with: DCS-BIOS, Tacview, Vaicom Pro, SRS, with SimShaker may not cooperate

Hi.

If you can see changes on your tablet from the plane/pc, but you cant make input from tablet/DCS UFC, then it might be you tablet that need access inside Windows Firewall under "Wireless Portable Devices". That sure did the trick for me.

Regards Jan Nielsen

Is there any remote chance the AoA program can be added as a page option on the UFC app, saves having to install a second app when one most likely across several devices might work fine ?

Just out of interest have you any idea when we might see DDI images start to fall into the app here ? :) That's the next stage for me, I am all in at that point buying spare android devices :P

Edited by Phantom_Mark

Hi Piotr :)

I've started to fly with your app and it's amazing!

All panels are working perfect except MFD.

Does MFDs (only OSB buttons) should work for F-16 in current state? ICP is working prefect :)

They're not working for A-10C too.

Fresh download like an 1h ago.

Cheers,

a.

Hi Piotr :)

I've started to fly with your app and it's amazing!

All panels are working perfect except MFD.

Does MFDs (only OSB buttons) should work for F-16 in current state? ICP is working prefect :)

They're not working for A-10C too.

Fresh download like an 1h ago.

when it comes to MFD, when you start this panel for the first time you have to click on each of them (in the middle), a context menu will open and choose which MFD panel to use in that panel

Is there any remote change the AoA program can be added as a page option on the UFC app...

AoA uses vector graphics, therefore it requires Android 7, it could be implemented in DCS UFC only I would have to use a different approach to it.

As for the content of MFD, slight progress has recently been on this issue but it is still "not what" I would like, and the more complicated the case, the more problems come out along the way

Edited by pet333r

when it comes to MFD, when you start this panel for the first time you have to click on each of them (in the middle), a context menu will open and choose which MFD panel to use in that panel

It's working, thank you! :pilotfly:

I have two left hands in coding and need little help and check below (yes i have Notepad++) :)

I'm trying to export MFDs for F-16

My Screen is 2560x1080 so in DCS i should set 2560x1580 when I want to configure it in the same way as yours, MFDs below the "game" window and under actual screen

Till this point i think it's fine (i hope)

In MonitorSetup i have new file with below:

_ = function(p) return p; end;

name = _('1MonitorMFDs');

Description = '1MonitorMFDs'

Viewports =

{

Center =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 2560;

height = 1080;

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = 2.3703703703704;

}

}

--LEFT

-- F-16C

LEFT_MFD =

{

x = 0;

y = 1080;

width = 500;

height = 500;

}

--RIGHT

-- F-16C

RIGHT_MFD =

{

x = 500;

y = 1080;

width = 500;

height = 500;

}

GU_MAIN_VIEWPORT = Viewports.Center

Where in MFD_left_init.lua should i paste this? On the top, at the end? (accordingly same with Right)

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."ViewportHandling.lua")

try_find_assigned_viewport("LEFT_MFD")

Edited by Agrrregat

Where in MFD_left_init.lua should i paste this? On the top, at the end? (accordingly same with Right)

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."ViewportHandling.lua")

try_find_assigned_viewport("LEFT_MFD")

The code looks ok, you just needlessly add a new entry name to the LEFT_MFD and RIGHT_MFD export. F-16 uses the standard entry name to export these views (LEFT_MFCD and RIGHT_MFCD which are also used to export from A-10C, F/A-18C, Harrier etc.). Change to LEFT_MFCD and RIGHT_MFCD and you don't have to add anything else to other files.

Do you want to export views to a second computer?

Any news on more Tomcat panels? I just bought two Lenovo E7 tablets for AU$100 each, solely for this app, can't wait to get it working :). Do I need to buy two copies, one for each tablet, or will one license work on multiple tablets?

Thanks again to the dev for creating such an awesome utility; wish I had heard of it before I bought my Stream Deck XL a couple of weeks ago. That sucker is going on eBay asap!

Edited by GunSlingerAUS

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Any news on more Tomcat panels? I just bought two Lenovo E7 tablets for AU$100 each, solely for this app, can't wait to get it working :). Do I need to buy two copies, one for each tablet, or will one license work on multiple tablets?

Thanks again to the dev for creating such an awesome utility; wish I had heard of it before I bought my Stream Deck XL a couple of weeks ago. That sucker is going on eBay asap!

No, one is enough, only both devices must be associated with the same Google account from which you make the purchase

This is an amazing app. The only issue, and it's not the app itself, is that I use ctylers streamdeck plugin and ikarus which both rely on DCS ExportScripts which you've based your own export scripts on. Unfortunately I can only get one or the other to export at the same time (it'll export to the one that's later in the export.lua file). Any idea's on how to get both export scripts to work at the same time? Or if it's even possible to get ctylers plugin to pull data from your own export script?

This is an amazing app. The only issue, and it's not the app itself, is that I use ctylers streamdeck plugin and ikarus which both rely on DCS ExportScripts which you've based your own export scripts on. Unfortunately I can only get one or the other to export at the same time (it'll export to the one that's later in the export.lua file). Any idea's on how to get both export scripts to work at the same time? Or if it's even possible to get ctylers plugin to pull data from your own export script?

Unfortunately, this is probably one of the biggest "problems" in DCS using additional applications. I need to take a closer look because I do not hide that I would like it to not conflict with other software

Can you send me the script you use with StreamDeck or send me link to that?

I'm having problems with few panels. A-10, JF-17 and AV8BNA ufc panels look like they are missing graphic layers. F-16 ICP and F-18 UFC panels are working fine. I'm using Nexus 7 (2012) with android 7.1.2.

JF-17.thumb.png.faa034f49045cc88363180873d1562b6.png

A-10.thumb.png.1eb42262dd2827d587a98fb509340ee9.png

AV8BNA.thumb.png.7652f0834be491fea92787186b491900.png

I'm having problems with few panels. A-10, JF-17 and AV8BNA ufc panels look like they are missing graphic layers. F-16 ICP and F-18 UFC panels are working fine. I'm using Nexus 7 (2012) with android 7.1.2.

I haven't seen anything like this before, I'll take care of it

New version 1.0.2020.603 avaible

What's new:

- M2000: added INS & PCA panels

- A-10C: added EW panel on UFC

- A-10C: greatly enhanced LCD performance on the CDU panel

- F-16C: greatly enhanced LCD performance on the DED panel

- F-16C: some chars have been changed on DED display

- MFD: added margin to the context menu

- app: added graphics for different screen resolutions

- app: update information added

device-2020-06-03-181113.thumb.png.e091ace2ea026f068841a80b849b8c3e.png