DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

I have a new problem, JF-17 now shows UFC but no text on the Data Display Fields. Scripts are up to date.

This is a known problem, it works for some people and not for others. I tested together with a few users probably in all possible ways where this could be the reason. Probably the problem is somewhere on the DCS side (some setting)

You can also find more on this topic on page 17 of this thread.

Edited by pet333r

This is a known problem, it works for some people and not for others. I tested together with a few users probably in all possible ways where this could be the reason. Probably the problem is somewhere on the DCS side (some setting)

You can also find more on this topic on page 17 of this thread.

Could it be something on the client side that's different between them? Something "simple" like my DCS saved game folder is on a separate drive from DCS. Or the locale settings in Windows? Since the characters aren't showing?

Could it be something on the client side that's different between them? Something "simple" like my DCS saved game folder is on a separate drive from DCS. Or the locale settings in Windows? Since the characters aren't showing?

Rather, it must be somewhere "deeper" in DCS. I have myself installed on disk F, together with X-Plane and Falcon BMS. You probably have the Saved Games folder through symbolic links, it should not be affected. I can only speculate at the moment where it might be, probably some option in lua files in DCS, only where ... ?? I compared files in JF-17 with a version that works and which does not and are identical.

Okay! Yeah, I know I'm reaching here... I'm just eager to get it working. :smilewink:

By the way, any progress in getting the MFCD screens exported?

I sent data from the PC to the device, but Android is not Windows and the approach to it must be a little different

Unfortunately, this is probably one of the biggest "problems" in DCS using additional applications. I need to take a closer look because I do not hide that I would like it to not conflict with other software

Can you send me the script you use with StreamDeck or send me link to that?

Any update on this? I've purchased a Stream Deck XL purely for the other app, and two tablets for yours. Hahaha. Oh well, I think DCS UFC is my preferred solution, so will use yours instead. Would be nice to have both though!

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Any update on this? I've purchased a Stream Deck XL purely for the other app, and two tablets for yours. Hahaha. Oh well, I think DCS UFC is my preferred solution, so will use yours instead. Would be nice to have both though!

This would require a completely new way to communicate with DCS

This would require a completely new way to communicate with DCS

Hmmmm, not sure it's fair to charge for an app which borrows heavily on the original DCS Export scripts whilst preventing thier use. You should at least update the store with this information.

Hmmmm, not sure it's fair to charge for an app which borrows heavily on the original DCS Export scripts whilst preventing thier use. You should at least update the store with this information.
In the information with the script, such information is, from the very beginning, was

is possible to use an iPad as a touchscreen for the Left and Right DDI of the Hornet?
Do you mean iPad for iOS? For now, the application is on Android and you can use it to control the left / right / central DDI for Hornet / Viper / A-10C / Harrier / Jf-17

Just had an update of Tacview.

Not sure if that has broken this but it's stopped working.

Signal getting from DCS to tablet, not sending from tablet to DCS.

Scripts folder in attached zip

Check the computer's IP address and enter it again in the application. You can give Tacview entry in the comment and check if it works, but I think it is not because DCS data is easily transmitted

"Check the computer's IP address and enter it again in the application. You can give Tacview entry in the comment and check if it works, but I think it is not because DCS data is easily transmitted"

I regret I cannot understand this.

This is a good app, however its repair and maintenance are above my skill level.

I will unplug it for now and move on to something else.

I thank you for your efforts and wish it well

"Check the computer's IP address and enter it again in the application. You can give Tacview entry in the comment and check if it works, but I think it is not because DCS data is easily transmitted"

This is a good app, however its repair and maintenance are above my skill level.

If you receive data from DCS (on LCD displays) then everything with the script is ok, Tacview also does not bother you at all. The entire Scripts folder looks ok. Check the computer's IP address and compare if you have the same one set in the application, if so it is possible that your firewall is blocking incoming connections to the PC.

Have you tried ensuring the line that you need to add in export.lua for DCS UFC is at the very top of the file?

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

New version 1.0.2020.613 avaible

What's new:

- app: reduced menu graphics to prevent loading error on some Android versions

- A-10C: added CMSP panel

- A-10C CDU: aligned display buttons with LCD data and dimmed buttons

- Jf-17: corrected change of panel appearance after changing device orientation

- Ka-50: corrected change of panel appearance after changing device orientation

Hi Love the app. I'm using it with an old 8" tablet which is bluetacked below my monitor. It fits best in landscape mode. Any chnce there will by an F16 with DED in landscape mode? ditto M2000C?

Thanks

Plastic

Plastic