DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

this^^ would be great ;-)

It's on the wishlist, I've sent Piotr info about useful panels for the Viggen. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he finds the time. :thumbup:

Hi Piotr,

I'm trying to export MFDs to tablet and going through instruction on your page. One thing is missing for me on Client app: export settings and possibility to put 5160 port.

I can download version 1.0 and on your screens there is 1.4

App on android is working fine: IP .1.17

PC IP .1.16

Resolution 2560x1580 (MFDs are below "screen" like in yours example)

Settings.thumb.png.4b6cbe709fe04ac9ce37eea5d848ae73.png

connection.thumb.png.f7462a4c9b8be7128b418903c6c0371b.png

Could you please help?:joystick:

We can contact via Discord if that's fine for you :)

Cheers,

A

Hi Love the app. I'm using it with an old 8" tablet which is bluetacked below my monitor. It fits best in landscape mode. Any chnce there will by an F16 with DED in landscape mode? ditto M2000C?

Thanks

Plastic

DED to F-16 in landscape mode I have to think about it because it will require an additional panel that could only be displayed on larger screens because we wouldn't see anything on smaller screens. I will add landscape mode to the M2000
this^^ would be great ;-)
I also want to, the only thing that limits me is ... time

Thanks,

I understand time is always in short supply and I'm looking forward to seeing the M2000C in landsape mode in due course.

Re the DED I find the font in the virtual cockpit clearer than the app. The square blocky font in the game seems more legible to me.

IMG_20200625_203145333.thumb.jpg.1f90125b2f868fe3ec859af53259f421.jpg

Regards

Plastic

Thanks,

I understand time is always in short supply and I'm looking forward to seeing the M2000C in landsape mode in due course.

Re the DED I find the font in the virtual cockpit clearer than the app. The square blocky font in the game seems more legible to me.

[ATTACH]240992[/ATTACH]

Regards

I didn't find exactly the same font used in DED, so I tried to choose the most similar one

New version 1.0.2020.623 avaible

- F-14 RIO: added Computer Address Panel (CAP)

- A-10C CDU: optimization of panel appearance

- AV8BNA: changed display data on LCD's

- code optimization

attachment.php?attachmentid=240912&stc=1&d=1593034243

Oh my gosh, can't wait for more Tomcat loving! I don't currently use the RIO at all, but I'll check out these panels to see if they help from the front seat.

Not sure if you saw the recent poll on aircraft popularity, but this might be useful for you to determine which modules are worth developing on to get the highest use:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comments/hh5vt0/results_from_atamir16s_recent_survey_colored_as/

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Oh my gosh, can't wait for more Tomcat loving! I don't currently use the RIO at all, but I'll check out these panels to see if they help from the front seat.

Not sure if you saw the recent poll on aircraft popularity, but this might be useful for you to determine which modules are worth developing on to get the highest use:

I need to prepare more useful panels for Hornet, recently there were not many new panels for this module

New version 1.0.2020.703 avaible

- F/A-18C: added IFEI panel

- F/A-18C: added fullscreen support for panel

- F/A-18C: fixed coordinate display on the main LCD

- F/A-18C: increased size of some buttons for better control on smaller screens

- F-16C: improved DED display

- F-16C: layout optimization

- F-14 Display: layout optimization

- code optimization & fixed some small bugs

Edited by pet333r

I need to prepare more useful panels for Hornet, recently there were not many new panels for this module

Totally understand, but here are some suggestions for the Tomcat pilot when you have time:

ACM

Radio and TACAN

Lights panel

Left knee panel (kneel, antiskid, etc)

Fuel panel

Etc

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Totally understand, but here are some suggestions for the Tomcat pilot when you have time:

ACM

Radio and TACAN

Lights panel

Left knee panel (kneel, antiskid, etc)

Fuel panel

Etc

The list goes on to Tomcat. I have now started doing ACM. In addition, I would like to add a left panel, radio, TACAN, front panel for RIO, RIO weapon panel, RIO warning/cautions.

I also add a lighting panel to the list

The list is quite large, heh

The list goes on to Tomcat. I have now started doing ACM. In addition, I would like to add a left panel, radio, TACAN, front panel for RIO, RIO weapon panel, RIO warning/cautions.

I also add a lighting panel to the list

The list is quite large, heh

Sweet. Got two spare tablets to go with my existing two that'll give me a sexy Tomcat pit! Thanks man!

Waiting, waiting... ;)
At the moment it looks like this:

- F-14 ACMP (80% finished)

- A-10C. AHCP: 90%

- F-14 Lights: 50%

- additionally I am starting the F-14 RIO DDD panel

Of course, I still have to program everything

Some screenshots later

Thanks for a great app. One question, is it possible to use all three addons at the same time? they are:

- Tacview

- DCS UFC app

- StreamDeck Plugin

Tacview and DCS UFC are working together fine together, same with Tacview and StreamDeck. But when I try use them together, either DCS UFC or SteamDeck is not working.

Asus X99 Deluxe II|Intel i7 6850K @4.2GHz|G.Skill 64GB Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz|Noctua NH-D15 and 4x NF-A14 PWM|Corsair HX850i

Win10 Pro 64 @M.2 512GB 950 PRO|DCS @M.2 250GB 960 EVO

ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX OC 8GB GDDR5|ASUS PG348Q - LG 25UM58 @3440x2520

Corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent|TM Hotas Warthog 7.5cm ext & 3x MFD Cougars|MFG Crosswind|TrackIR 5

A-10C|AJS-37|AV-8B|BS2|F/A-18C|FC3|Mi-8MTV2|PG NE NO SY maps|Tacview.

Thanks for a great app. One question, is it possible to use all three addons at the same time? they are:

- Tacview

- DCS UFC app

- StreamDeck Plugin

Tacview and DCS UFC are working together fine together, same with Tacview and StreamDeck. But when I try use them together, either DCS UFC or SteamDeck is not working.

With Tacview, there is certainly no problem as to StreamDeck, it can also depend on whether any data is sent from DCS to StreamDeck. You can also try rearranging the entries in the main Export.lua file and checking. Personally, I do not have StreamDeck, but as far as I know someone here wrote about this in this thread.

Ok, thanks. I need to scroll this thread. And yes, I've tested all possible combos in export.lua but with no success.

Asus X99 Deluxe II|Intel i7 6850K @4.2GHz|G.Skill 64GB Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz|Noctua NH-D15 and 4x NF-A14 PWM|Corsair HX850i

Corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent|TM Hotas Warthog 7.5cm ext & 3x MFD Cougars|MFG Crosswind|TrackIR 5

At the moment it looks like this:

- F-14 ACMP (80% finished)

- A-10C. AHCP: 90%

- F-14 Lights: 50%

- additionally I am starting the F-14 RIO DDD panel

Of course, I still have to program everything

Some screenshots later

As the ACM panel is much wider than it is tall, will we be able to run our tablets horizontally, instead of vertically?

I know you are super busy with this app, but would it be possible to show some WIP of the MFD implementation, as this was the whole reason I bought into this app to support you, be good to just see anything you have achieved progress wise on this front ?

Things still looking great, but I am just sat back waiting for the working MFD's now :) :thumbup:

Still no success. Now tough decision, Streamdeck or UFC app? UFC app must go for now until solution is found. Too bad, it is a great app.