DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

On 12/30/2020 at 7:20 PM, pet333r said:

I'm sure the Jettison panel, maybe something else also, do you have any ideas what else could be added here?

@pet333r, I am happy with everything so far.. very nice to see your updates whenever they come.

Would you every consider doing weapons control panels for the less complicated aircraft like the F-5E, F-86, MiG-15, Warbirds or even Helicopters?

Or maybe that could be a separate app?

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

On 1/1/2021 at 10:58 PM, thrustvector said:

man, bought this the other day, just gotta say fantastic job, struggled a bit at first with the directions of the LUA but sort of worked out the translation :), as such be happy to ammend them for you id you wish with a few descriptions to make it easier.

but hey NP really, thanks a lot mate for a great usefull app, well apreciated.

will the be a chance of maybe the Harrier nozzle position lever ?

I tried to describe the installation and configuration of the script as accurately as possible to make it understandable, but if you see errors in the description or you have an idea what can be changed to make it more sensible, I don't see any problem, send me your comments by e-mail: piotr.wos.developer@gmail.com

As for Harrier, do you mean the nozzle position lever or the engine data panel with the nozzle position to the right of the UFC?

23 hours ago, YSIAD_RIP said:

@pet333r, I am happy with everything so far.. very nice to see your updates whenever they come.

Would you every consider doing weapons control panels for the less complicated aircraft like the F-5E, F-86, MiG-15, Warbirds or even Helicopters?

Or maybe that could be a separate app?

For the F-5E he will be, for the rest, I'll check and see:-)

Edited by pet333r
fix e-mail
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thrustvector said:

yes the nozzle position lever next to the throttle, be great to save constantly looking down at it, while VTOL,

thank you pet333r

it's probably better at once the entire panel with information about the engine status (FF, RPM, H2O ...) along with information about the position of the nozzle lever

-------------------------------------------------------

New version 1.0.2021.0101 avaible

- F-16C: added right console (SNSR / HUD / LIGHTING)
- app: added push notifications, will be used for send the most important information

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 9:50 AM, pet333r said:

it's probably better at once the entire panel with information about the engine status (FF, RPM, H2O ...) along with information about the position of the nozzle lever

-------------------------------------------------------

New version 1.0.2021.0101 avaible

- F-16C: added right console (SNSR / HUD / LIGHTING)
- app: added push notifications, will be used for send the most important information

Only one of my 3 tablets automatically installed the latest version, and now it's not receiving any information at all. Do I need to run the update script in the install folder?

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

19 hours ago, GunSlingerAUS said:

Only one of my 3 tablets automatically installed the latest version, and now it's not receiving any information at all. Do I need to run the update script in the install folder?

it is always better to update the script, but also check that the router has not changed the addresses (some have the option of assigning the address of a given device for a certain period of time, e.g. several weeks, after which they are changed)

Amazing app, using it for a while now and every update gets better and better with more functionalities. 

I was wondering if it would be possible to combine the CK37 and the navigation panel in one landscape screen for the AJS37 Viggen. In my tablet would easily fit both together (10"). It´s not operative at the moment as you need to press the "enter" key (LS SKU in the navigation panel) to validate the data entered in the CK37 panel. Then you need to swipe back and forward all the time to enter data. Again thank for all your work, I´m always recommending your app to all the people that I fly with. 😉

ck37.jpg

11 hours ago, mimamema said:

Amazing app, using it for a while now and every update gets better and better with more functionalities. 

I was wondering if it would be possible to combine the CK37 and the navigation panel in one landscape screen for the AJS37 Viggen. In my tablet would easily fit both together (10"). It´s not operative at the moment as you need to press the "enter" key (LS SKU in the navigation panel) to validate the data entered in the CK37 panel. Then you need to swipe back and forward all the time to enter data. Again thank for all your work, I´m always recommending your app to all the people that I fly with. 😉

Good Idea!  I don't Fly the Viggen much now but, nice to know in case one day I start up again..   

Great APP!!!

• Like 2
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

On 1/15/2021 at 4:21 AM, mimamema said:

ck37.jpg

Yes, these panels will be in one screen in landscape mode. And on the left, I'll add a few more handy knobs 😉

------------

New version 1.0.2021.0115 avaible

- added FC3 SPO-15 Beryoza panel
- JF-17 Warnings: changed graphics & added fullscreen support
- app: some graphic elements have been changed
- app: some names have been changed

panels_fc3.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, pet333r said:

Yes, these panels will be in one screen in landscape mode. And on the left, I'll add a few more handy knobs 😉

------------

New version 1.0.2021.0115 avaible

- added FC3 SPO-15 Beryoza panel
- JF-17 Warnings: changed graphics & added fullscreen support
- app: some graphic elements have been changed
- app: some names have been changed

panels_fc3.jpg

Weapon and sight mode selector? Release and target mode selector? Master mode selector? 😃

Edited by mimamema

On 1/16/2021 at 6:09 PM, zOrg said:

На Русском языке есть ?

panels_ka50.jpg

I think that with time I will make two language versions (Russian modules / Viggen)

On 1/17/2021 at 5:04 AM, mimamema said:

Weapon and sight mode selector? Release and target mode selector? Master mode selector? 😃

You mean for FC3?

19.01.2021 в 03:44, pet333r сказал:

I think that with time I will make two language versions (Russian modules / Viggen)

Russian helicopter No I meant Ka 50 buttons in Russian it's still a Russian helicopter the rest can not be changed since it's all Western

Нет я имел ввиду ка 50 кнопки на русском это все же русский вертолет остальное можно не менять так как это все западное

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

On 1/19/2021 at 4:08 AM, mimamema said:

nope, for the Viggen 🙂

In plans for Viggen I have to add:
- weapon selector knob
- weapon interval selector knob
- master mode selector knob
- TILS switch

4 hours ago, zOrg said:

Russian helicopter No I meant Ka 50 buttons in Russian it's still a Russian helicopter the rest can not be changed since it's all Western

Нет я имел ввиду ка 50 кнопки на русском это все же русский вертолет остальное можно не менять так как это все западное

This is exactly what I meant😀 two language versions of the buttons / panels (original / en)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2021 at 4:26 PM, Iridul said:

Whenever I am flying FC3 Soviet aircraft, using the SPO on the App and I get locked up it crashes the App.

Is this a known issue?

Is the error reporting window displayed when it occurs? If so, then I will know where to look. Additionally, try to update the script files.

Just ran into this from someone on the DCS Discord; but am cautious, as I am an iOS user, but have a single Android tablet; technically an Amazon Fire HD8, but it's the first generation HD8.

How intensive of an app is this thing?

I believe my HD8 tablet's specs are:

Arm A7 2x@1.2ghz, 32bit, 1gbram

I have no idea what any of that means on something like a tablet; I know it's slow (it's now 6 years old and wasn't fast back then), but does anyone know if something that slow would be reasonably acceptable?

23 hours ago, pet333r said:

Is the error reporting window displayed when it occurs? If so, then I will know where to look. Additionally, try to update the script files.

There was no error reporting window. It did not happen the next evening when I played again, so perhaps it was just a script issue or something out of line that one time? I don't know. If it's not been reported elsehwere it is probably my system!

17 hours ago, XCNuse said:

Just ran into this from someone on the DCS Discord; but am cautious, as I am an iOS user, but have a single Android tablet; technically an Amazon Fire HD8, but it's the first generation HD8.

I have no idea what any of that means on something like a tablet; I know it's slow (it's now 6 years old and wasn't fast back then), but does anyone know if something that slow would be reasonably acceptable?

It runs fine for me (ignoring my recent SPO issue that seems to be more to do with my DCS than anything else) on my old Galaxy Tab 10.5 (2014 original) with Android 6, if that is a useful benchmark for you.

18 hours ago, XCNuse said:

It will work without any problems, I tested it myself on quite old devices and it works fine. Personally, I have one tablet from 2012 with 1 GB RAM and Android 4.1.1

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Iridul said:

There was no error reporting window. It did not happen the next evening when I played again, so perhaps it was just a script issue or something out of line that one time? I don't know. If it's not been reported elsehwere it is probably my system!

Maybe if it didn't happen again, maybe it was some sort of random accident. Besides, no one else let me know that there was a problem with it